Truth Final pt 3; Soulmate Type of Love

Hoseok and Yoongi laughed as they watched Jungkook drag NamJoon to the dance floor, the elder of the couple had refused to go and Jungkook wasn't having it.

The reception was everything the newly wedded couple wanted, happiness filled the area, laughter and chatter could be heard everywhere around them and they felt happy. Happier than they've been in awhile.

Sana was sitting next to Hoseok while Seokyoon was sitting on Yoongi's lap, the little boy playing with his father's hair.

Hoseok looked over at Yoongi, his heart warming as he gazed at his husbands gorgeous smile, the smile he's fallen in love with more times than he can count. He must have been staring at Yoongi for awhile, since the elder looked over at him and asked, "What?"

"Nothing," Hoseok replyed, looking away with a blush. Even though they're husbands, they're still acting like love-sick teenagers in high school.

Yoongi smirked, leaning into his husband and turning his face. "I love you," he says before pecking the younger male's lips, a heart smile growing on Hoseok's features.

He pecked Yoongi's lips again, replying, "I love you too."

Sana watched the interaction with gleaming eyes, she wants a love like Hoseok and Yoongi's, a love where they're not afraid to express their affection for one another. Where, no matter what, they'll still find their way back to one another.

Hayoon, who is standing at the husband's table, stands from her seat and begins clinking a glass; trying to be proper about getting everyone's attention. Though, her patients wears thin and she ends up yelling at the DJ to put down the music, which indeed got everyone's attention. Hoseok couldn't help but laugh at his mothers behavior before putting an arm around Yoongi and staring at her.

"Now, as most of you know, I'm Hoseok's mother and I'm about to make a speech about these two so bare with me," she says, which has laughter resonating within the room before she begins speaking again. "One day, when Yoongi was staying at my house, I had called him my son-in-law. I had expected to get a cut, since that's how our world works, I thought it'd come out as a lie because not all young love lasts; I know from experience." Hayoon's gaze shifted to Songhee for a brief second, though no one seemed to notice except her, "So when I didn't, I was beyond ecstatic, because I love these two together more than any of you think. When they broke up, I didn't lose the hope that they'd re-unite because I knew that they would end up married one way or another."

She looks at the couple, who are smiling at her, "Yoongi and Hoseok, you two are a match made in heaven and i'm more than glad to say that i'm one of the people that saw your love form and develop. To the newly weds!" Hayoon proclaimed, everyone mimicking her.

Songhee watched as Hayoon sat down, her heart clenching in her chest. Her and Hayoon didn't get their happy ending, they didn't get to get married or have the honor of being able to raise a family together. Though, maybe their love was passed to their son's, who look like the happiest men on Earth next to one another, with their rings shining in the golden lights.

Maybe in another life, Songhee and Hayoon will end up together and not be torn apart.

Though for now, their love carries on within their two sons, Yoongi and Hoseok.

<><><>

Later on in the night, Hoseok and Yoongi found themselves in the hotel room that was prepared for their wedding.

Their mothers set it up, with fairy lights decorating the top of the ceiling and cherry blossom petals decorating the floor. They haven't read their vows to one another yet, wanting to keep it private; just between the two of them.