Chapter 1||The escape

You still heard your parents screaming, you didn't care. There was no time to pack. There was nothing important other than your phone. Even then, there wasn't anything important on there either. But you didn't care. You didn't even think about where you would go after you left. You put on your shoes and put your phone in your pocket, you went up to your door and stopped.

You took a deep breath and hesitantly opened your bedroom door, you heard the screaming still. you creeped downstairs slowly, you saw them screaming at each other in the kitchen for who knows why, you didn't care. You tip toed your way to the front door and slowly opened the door knob. It was dark out and scary but you lived in a city, better than a dark forest at least, still dangerous though. You stepped outside, and slowly closed the door.

You breathed in the fresh air and suddenly a huge feeling of happiness and relief went down your body, along with a cool night breeze to make the feeling better. You were happy. you haven't felt this way in so long. It felt refreshing. I should probably get away from the front door now, before they realize. You ran, Not knowing where to go. You aimlessly ventured the city.

It was 2 Am now. You decided to rest for the night in the back of a wal-mart, where they put the storage boxes outside. You jumped in an empty box you found and just sat there. You could see a poster on the wall, but it was too dark to see what it said. So you decided to see what it was in the morning. You were tired anyways, so you went to asleep easily. Your new life starts now you said to yourself Y/N, you did it. I'm so proud of you. You cheered yourself on in your head as you drifted into the dreamland.