Chapter 6|| A new home

You met the rest of the crew, which was Fodloca and YUKC0, Yuck0 just called you ugly and told you to move on. Nothing much happened with fodloca. she is usually not very talkative unless she is with frostix she told me. You went over to G0Z after finishing and asked "What now?" He looked at you and smiled, "Let is show you where you will be staying for the rest of your days" Rest of my days...?

you mean..I get to live here...Forever?! Your smile was huge, you took his hand as he walked you over to your room. From the corner of your eye you saw zoozy looking at you, he was smiling, then he walked back to his room. You looked away and put your focus back on G0Z. After walking for a few minutes you stopped. He introduced you to an area in the circus  where nobody has been able to go to.

It's the rooms! it was like a hotel room, a long hallway with doors and instead of room numbers there were names! Fodloca was waiting at a door with no name with her magical staff. She saw you and nodded. G0Z walked you over and looked at Fodloca.

"Okay!" he then looked at you "Are you ready to see some magic?" magic..? You looked up at G0Z "Of course!" you jumped up happily and then put your focus on fodloca. Fodloca waved her magical staff in the air facing the empty name tag, she shot it at the name tag and a green powerful source lit up the entire room, you covered your eyes because it was so bright.

The light stopped and you saw your name carved neatly into the name tag. Fodloca put her staff down and looked at you. "This writing will protect you, It places a safe spell to protect you from any harm or disasters." She nodded at G0Z and you. "I hope you enjoy your stay here," she walked over to you and patted you on the head and started venturing back to her potion shop.

G0Z looked at you. "Now, Get some rest," He was about to walk off but then he forgot something "Oh wait! There are a bunch of new clothes for you in your closet, And a shower. Get out of those clothes and get comfy, see you soon, Y/N!" He walked off to open the circus.

You smiled and turn to your room door, just as you were about to open your door you noticed your room was next to Zoozys, and that he was walking to his room. He was on his phone so he didn't notice you there, until he looked up. "O-oh hi!" he said waving at you, he walked over to his door and put his hand on the knob. He didn't make eye contact with you, "Fancy seeing you here" He opened his door but didn't go in, he looked a you. "Well uh, I hope you uhhh enjoy this place!"

He put his hand out to shake your hand and you grabbed it and shook it. He blushed and quickly pulled it back. You did the same. "Well uh heh" You said nervously. "See you then" you smiled and then went into your room to shower and change up.