From Now On

The sun was shining, the day was warm, and people were outside to enjoy the cool breeze.

In a certain household sat a girl of seventeen after a horrific night of having her father snatched by an entity with no qualms whatsoever.

Hana scribbled furiously on her notebook, brows pinched in bubbling frustration as she continued to write a letter to Lust.

It was an impulse to start cursing him out in every known language, writing up all her negative feelings and just pouring out everything in that piece of paper.

She had no desire to send it to the Sin, but pretended that she was talking to him and so couldn't stop the emotions that were depositing themselves on that sheet.

"Shall I deliver that to Lust?"

Hana's pencil stopped scratching against paper, the girl pausing before slowly turning to meet Wrath's red orbs and satisfied smirk.

She glared back, anger burning.

As of the moment, she didn't care if he was feeding off her negative emotions. She's got plenty to offer, and she's got a mission to succeed.

"No thanks," she gritted out. "I'm gonna throw it anyway, but don't you dare read it Wrath, or you'll be sorry."

He chuckled, shoulders shaking with the action. He was certainly amused by her volatile emotions, always changing by the second depending on her current mood. What a funny girl.

"Do not worry your little head, young one," he started. "I have no desire to read every curse word you can think of for my brother." His smile faded to morph into seriousness. "But you must understand, it is his duty to find those who commit the sin of lust and bring them to their rightful place."

Hana stood up and angrily shouted, "He took my father! How is that fair?!"

At once his eyes turned a vibrant red, suddenly holding her by the neck as his fiery gaze burned into her.

He lifted her up with a clawed hand, sinister smile growing on his lips as he watched the girl struggle in his hold, choking.

"How dare you raise your voice at me, girl?" he snarled, tightening his hold and hearing Hana scream.

"You jerk," she managed to spit out, slapping his arm repeatedly. "Let me go, bastard. Evil personified, fucking sociopath."

Suddenly he let go as if burned, cradling his right hand and putting pressure on it as he gasped and breathed heavily.

Hana coughed to regain breath as she fell to the floor, eyes warily looking at the Sin who nearly killed her with his bare hand.

She was confused why he was so far away from her when moments ago he was holding her at arm's length, feet dangling off the floor as he raised her high.

Did it have something to do with what she said? Were those spell words of some sort?

His red eyes shot fire as he stared at her, Hana flinching at the ferocity of his gaze.

Why did he look so mad?

"What did you do?" he said hoarsely, hair flying about as his power oozed in waves.

Hana had a second mind to run away and never come back, but something about his aura was off.

It was powerful, but at the same time it radiated defense. Red flames were appearing on his body as if protecting him, and even Wrath was staying as far as the walls could allow.

"Leave me alone so I can find a proper way to defeat you," Hana said, injecting strength into her voice as she stood on shaky legs. "And don't tell Lust I despise his guts." She paused. "I think he already knows that anyway."