End.

The charts were barely filled out and I couldn't even begin to understand what was going through James' mind. He had to fill them out and yet I ended up with the troubles of doing them as well.

"James. The papers aren't done on any of the beds. I may not have a doctorate in form filling but one word for what is wrong will never suffice. Now, go and do them again. I am done doing your job." With a huff he took the sheet I was holding and moved to the curtain that I pointed to. They would have to wait even longer for treatment because of what he did and the hospital could be sued for the loss of vital time.

"Hello Sugar." Sharpe spoke and I looked to her left for a second, it was like a reflex and I felt both sad and guilty as I did so. Bloom was gone.

"Hey. How is it going with Mr. Handsome?" As I asked she looked around and then sat beside me at the desk. We were doctors and didn't really have the time for it but sometimes you had to make the time for it. Gossip like that was what made it all the better and bearable for a doctor.

"He is as about as horny as a teenager. Constantly at it and it doesn't surprise me that he already has kids. I'm more surprised that he doesn't have more to be honest." I laughed and watched as James went to the next chart. Finally he was doing them properly. Well, I hoped he was.

"It sounds like you enjoy it. I mean, going on TV and then having wild sex behind the scenes. I am just scared to touch a sink now. Knowing you might have been on it." She laughed and was about to say something when the pager went off and I ran to it. Her eyes watching me go.

When I arrived Max was stood with a patient. They had clearly just been through cardiac arrest but it seemed that in the few minutes it took me to run she returned to normal. I smiled even if it wasn't me who had done it someone in the world was alive all because of medicine.

"Vijay. How are you doing? I have noticed that you are around the small food place a lot. The woman at the till is kind." He smiled sadly so I left it but when he left Max kissed my lips and walked out. I followed and decided to start seeing the patients I should have seen to earlier. Max decided to follow in and he had a mischievous glint in his eye.

"Miss Tucker. How are you feeling? Any better?" She shook her head and I bent down to listen to her heart. As I did so Max stood behind me and began to stand closer. It felt awfully similar to how he had been a night or two before.

"Waters, could you check here please?" He bent over me and pointed to a patch on her skin and I had to do it. Even if there wasn't anything to check. He just wanted to wind me up. Two could play at that game.

"Max, I am afraid that there is nothing wrong. It may be your eyes. You should get them checked out or something. Anyway, Miss Tucker you look healthy to me. A small sprain is all so I will get you something for the pain and you can be on your way." She was so glad and just supported her arm as she smiled at me. Max however wasn't used to me calling him such unless we were alone and I could tell that if we had left separately that he would be found out. He was a little excited and so I walked with the clipboard at just the right height and we walked close until he was in the clear. Max had barely walked off to see to an issue when Reynolds cornered me and I cowered in the corner.

"Do you know where Bloom is?" I shook my head and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Not a clue. I text her and sometimes she texts back but I have a feeling that if she wanted to be found she would let us know where she is. Why?" His eyes went darker and I flinched as he stepped even closer to me.

"You aren't even trying to find her. When did you become this weak? All of us hated you and still you had the ability to keep your head up and now look at you. You won't even look for a friend." I took in a deep breath and noticed that he wasn't moving so I spoke up.

"I was a human punching bag for a fee long months solid. No break and I am the weak one? Don't you dare start on me. Think about your words before you say them. It isn't your place to judge." I pushed his chest and walked off.

"Waters. Look, I'm sorry." I didn't bother to turn to face him but I knew that he regretted it. The feel of that fear made me sweat a little so I walked quicky to Max and found him in his office going over some of the reports. I didn't ask but I locked the door and then closed the blinds. He looked at me with pure confusion as I then sat on his desk.

"Mr Goodwin. That was very naughty of you back there." He looked me over and put the documents in one of his draws. His lips quirked up and I found it sweet. He always had a good smile and a kind face but it wasn't often that he teased me.

"I don't know what came over me." He whispered as he pulled his chair over to the desk. I was sat right at the edge and in the middle. This meant that he was able to reach me easily and I liked that. I felt safe with him and for that moment I wanted to feel as safe as I could.

"Well, perhaps you shouldn't make promises and not follow up." He moved closer and smiled. His height grew as he stood, hunching over me and moving the small things behind me before laying me down and I watched as he climbed onto the desk with me. We just kissed for a while until my arms moved up and to his hips, pulling the rough body against me but he just climbed down. My scrubs were pulled down and my panties were left. They didn't take long for him and eventually we met as one.

Both of us breathed heavy as I was still bent over the desk. It had taken me by surprise when he did it but I enjoyed it and let it happen so it couldn't have been too bad. My hands danced over his chin and I gave a smile as we kept to one another.

After a while I pulled away and walked to the door as he watched. Something told me to turn and so I did and I saw the look in his eyes. It wasn't the same one that he had when we had sex but it was something else. Much more sinister. It scared me a little.

"I love you Venus but you keep walking like that and I will make you forget your name." It was so quiet so I knew that he didn't mean for me to hear it but when I did I just stopped in my tracks.
"Shit." Escaped and I turned around with a snobby look on my face. He had told me that he loved me and he never told me before.

"Max, I don't want to. Not because of you but because you can't know how hard it is to fall in love with a man that may die. That being said, if you die I think that I would have to go with you. Because I also love you. But, you really think that your tight ass can make me forget my name? You sir, you are on." He smirked and his hand went to his mouth as I then walked out. Swaying my hips even more.

Hey Laura. I haven't text you in like a week but I wanted to tell you something. Bloom, he told me that he loves me. And I told him that I love him.

The end.