Girls.

"Right. I have some alcohol because my neighbour left some at my door as a thanks for, existing? I don't know. Anyway, it isn't much and it is shopping day so should we go together? Or I can head down." Bloom let her eyes move around the room and Sharpe just pretended not to be examining the room that we had just entered.

"Should we all head down? We picked some spare clothes up. Where can we change?" I blinked and let my body move on its own as I pointed to the steps and also a bathroom door. I ran up to my bedroom and changed whilst they dressed in other rooms. I pulled a pair of fitted trousers on that didn't have a belt but fabric strips for bows at the top. They were red and I pulled on a fitted white top that had a low neck line and my cleavage was out. They were the last clean things I had that weren't hanging out to dry.

I stepped out of my room and pulled the white sports socks on with a pair of white trainers in hand. Red ribbon laced in them. I had always been a bit of a girly girl and yet if someone was to throw up on me I didn't let it faze me at all. I proved that almost daily as I dealt with bodily fluids and complaints about an odd ache all over.

"Come on Jugs. We should go." I laughed and ran all the way down the steps as Sharpe was just ahead of me. Laughing as well.
"Where did you get it done?" I was still laughing as we came to a stop in the front room as Lauren joined us.

"I will have you know that I am allergic to silicone. I had an operation, not there, when I was younger and I found out the hard way. It was silicone oil if you must know." My shoes were red and white and we left as a group. The others looked great as we got into my car. Clearly it was supposed to be a good one so I took a bit of a detour and managed to get parked outside of a club.

"Try again. We are never getting into this club. Do you know how hard I tried? Never let me in before so won't now." I smiled and batted my eyelashes as I walked ahead and straight up to the bouncer. My hand rested on his shoulder for a second as a long line formed behind the rope. After a second of sweet whispering he nodded and I gestured for he two to follow me. We got in instantly.

"I had to do an emergency tracheostomy on one of the owners kids. Saved her life and so I never have to wait." We walked up to the bar and sat for a small second as the people behind the bar worked away. One walking over to us.

"What can I do for you ladies?" He winked and then gave a suggestive look to me before giving the same look to the two I was obviously with.

"Nothing for me thanks." I muttered while the two others spoke. I just watched on until a set of arms hit my sides. I was shocked and turned in my chair as soon as I could but when I did that Alec was there for me to see and my arms wrapped around him. He was special but he didn't give me the buzz or stir that I had felt before. I wouldn't ever feel that same way again though.

"Sharpe, Bloom? So you are the two my girl gave me up for? Nice to see the competition." He shook their hands but one hand was on my waist the whole time. I went to move a little but his grip grew stronger and so I decided to remain where I was and he gave me a smile. His grip still grew slightly tighter and it began to hurt before my body numbed the feeling.

"Quite the opposite. She has been up in the clouds for ages now. Good to meet you. I'm Dr Sharpe so she is the other one." A laugh was given as they sipped at the alcohol politely. A small conversation was had but quickly the two looked tired so I gave a look and they knew that I was up for going.

"Must be off." Bloom stated and I stood. My arms just managed to get around his shoulders and then my lips met his for a second before I pulled back and got back onto my feet normally. His eyes suffocating me for a second.

The boiling hot club was exchanged for the cool night air and the three of us headed to the car again. We left in a whoosh and managed to arrive at the shop in time to see a few friendly faces.

"Hello you three. Oh, Venus. I wanted to speak to you for a second." I nodded and left the girls with Iggy's family. His husband was an amazing man and the kids were definitely loved. That was all the kids would ever need.

"How can I help you?" He glanced over my body and then began to think some more. He was avoiding eye contact for a reason so I knew it was about something I wouldn't like.

"I, I want to say this right because it is important you hear this. I think that you would benefit from just one hour a week. It doesn't have to be me. Just let it all out. See someone who you feel comfortable with. A trained person and that is all I ask." I glared him down and felt out of place. The agreement wasn't for the rest of my life but Iggy made it that way.

"No. I don't see how it helped. No offence Iggy but I am no different." His eyes gleamed with a love and respect I resented, mainly because I couldn't disagree when he looked at me like that and I had a feeling he knew that.

"Because it was so short. It gets worse before it gets better. I can do it. I would like to do it if you are up for it and you will see improvement. Just not as fast as your medicines would show improvement. Mine will last longer though." I sighed and just nodded at him. I wanted to get back to the ladies night.

I walked away with a happy Iggy in my wake as the shop carried on. We bought unhealthy food, as well as a movie. The girls got drink and we got to the till in a rush to get back to my place.

"Hello Sugar. How are you doing today?" I looked at the man behind the till and realised he was really talking to me. I looked up and froze. Clearly the boy didn't realise how old I was and also how improper it felt for him to just drop that seductive tone on me. Fortunately, I didn't like it so I wasn't quaking in my boots.

"Me? Sorry, not normally called sugar. I am fine. How about yourself?" My truly British side came out and he looked stunned that I had lost my slightly American edge.

"Good. All the better now that I have seen you. Now, I can't believe that you haven't gotten used to being called sugar. So sweet and pure." I but back a laugh as he said this and proceeded to pay as the scanning came to an end.

"Do you realise... Troy, that I am nearly 30. I have been through med school and have been out for a couple years?" He looked shocked and gulped as I said this. Either shocked at the fact I was a doctor or the fact that I was nearly 30. He was barely 20 years old at most.

"Don't worry Sweet Thing. I have always been told that mature women make better lovers." I smiled at him and could feel the girls watch on with joy in their hearts. Oh, I would not hear the end of it and I knew it.

"Only Dr Goodwin would know that." As Sharpe said this Bloom gasped and looked between both of us girls before I smiled and left the store. Not giving a response to Troy or Sharpe.