Chap. 2 : Oh. My. God.

did I hear her properly? did she actually say that?
after a long silence I finally answer
"you-you-you WHAT?"
"I WON!! I ACTUALLY WON! I DONT KNOW WHY OR HOW BUT I WON EM THEY DMED ME AND I JUST DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO I STARTED CRYING AND I DIDN'T WANT PEOPLE TO SEE IT SO I JUST RAN HERE AND I-"
"Okay Hales calm down, just breathe. Now show me the DM."
She opened Twitter and showed me the message: "Hi ! :) We are glad to tell you that your video was picked, you won the contest and we're looking forward to seeing you in London soon! Love, your boys"

OH MY GOD. I can't believe she won. I can't believe we're gonna fly to London, I can't believe we're gonna meet Them and meet 5SOS I can't. Oh wait, "But Haley am I coming with you ?"

"ARE YOU KIDDING OF COURSE YOU'RE COMING WITH ME ! OKAY ONE D ASKED FOR MY PHONE NUMBER THE MANAGEMENT WANTS TO SEND ME INFORMATIONS WHAT DO I DO"

"give them your number and call your grams, you have to explain her. I'll tell my mom You won and ask her to go with you. But really there's no way she can say no.

*

*

*

*
"no."
"W-what?" I stutter in utter shock
"you heard me I said no"
"But mom did you hear me I have the opportunity to go to London and meet my idiots you know how much this means to me you have to try and understand why would you say no?!"
"Is Louise okay with this whole thing?"
"Uhh I don't know let me text Haley."

I decide to text my bf hoping that her grams said yes :
HEY HALES DOES YOUR GRAMS AGREE ?
It was so hard to convince her but she said yeees !

"MOM YES SHE AGREES PLEASE LET ME GO"
"Okay but I have to know some things"
"OH MOM THANK YOU SO MUCH YEAH WHATEVER YOU WANT"
"First of all where you girls will be sleeping and how long will you be staying in London. also who's paying for your flight tickets and your hotel room, and when you're there will there be an adult with you and how will you find the stadium?"
"okay so everything is payed for by their company, we'll arrive in London on Monday at 10am and a taxi will pick us up and drive us to the hotel. We'll then meet a woman named Lola who will take care of us during the whole trip. The first day we can rest so we aren't too jet lagged and then on Tuesday we'll meet OneD and 5SOS. On Wednesday we'll see them perform and on Thursday we'll have a free day so maybe we'll go shopping then on Friday there's a party organized and we'll fly back to LA on Saturday morning. See? Everything is planned there's nothing to worry about mom!"
"Okay I guess so... But you're leaving in two days this is all such short notice! I'll miss you honey, but have fun okay?"

She then pulls me into a tight hug and kisses my forehead. I feel both happy and sad, it's the first time my mom will be alone since we left Texas.

*

*

*

*

Sunday, 8pm.

"Emma you should go to sleep now, you have to be up at 5am tomorrow."
"Yeah but I don't know... Henry won't answer his phone and I didn't have time to say him goodbye..."
"It's okay honey I'm sure he'll understand. Maybe you should leave him a message and I'll tell him you say goodbye okay ?"
"Alright, goodnight mom"
"Goodnight, sleep well"

I don't know why but I'm afraid he's upset. I mean I'm going to London for an entire week while he'll be in LA, alone. I decide to text him before sleeping :

Hey Henry, it's me. I just wanted to say goodbye since you won't pick up the phone. I'll miss you lots. Love you xx

I then decide to rest a bit, since tomorrow is gonna be a big day.

*

*

*

*

*Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker*

"Fuck". 5am. I check my phone, 3 messages :
Haley : HI WAKE UP I'M SO PUMPED !
I'll be here at 5.40, your mom told grams she'll drive us to LAX ! love youuuu

Henry : Np have fun !

What is wrong with him ?! He's acting very strange and cold. Did I do something to hurt him ?

"EMMA GRACE HILLS GET UP ITS D-DAY !" my mom yells while opening the curtains. I go prepare and makeup a little. I wear a Blink-182 shirt and black skinny jeans when my mom calls me from downstairs.

I take my luggages with me and get in the car when I notice Haley already settled with a huge smile on her face.

*

*

*

*
We both hug my mom, who was crying like we weren't going to see each other again, and go through security. After loads of queuing we are in the boarding-room waiting to get on the plane. then I look at my ticket and realize we're traveling in first class. I should tell Hales and we start fangirling like crazy when a lady says that boarding is starting. I can't believe we didn't realize we had first class ticket before. wow this is really amazing.

when we are sitting in our seats I notice how nervous I'm feeling. "Em you're shaking like crazy, are you okay?" Haley asks worryingly "Yeah. It's just that I've never traveled by plane, and it scares me" "It's all going to be okay Em, don't worry" she says with a smile while squeezing my hand "I hope so" my voice is shaky.

*

*

*

*

"Haley, wake up we're landing !"

I don't know how she did that, but Haley slept during the whole flight. I personally didn't, I was way too excited to even close my eyes.

We waited 15 minutes until our luggages finally came and we walked through the airport when we saw a man holding a paper where our names were written.

"Good Morning ladies, I'm John. I'll drive you to your hotel where Lola is waiting for you. Can I take your luggages ?"
"Of course, thank you Sir."
Haley replies, trying to imitate his British accent.
I laugh at her childish behavior and we both enter the taxi.

*

*

*

*

"Here girls, you know everything you need to know. I'll come pick you up at 11am."
Lola was actually really nice. And really pretty. A tall woman wearing a red dress, always smiling and really funny.

"Oh. My. God. Is this real Emma ?!" Haley shouts when we discover our hotel room. It's amazing. We have a two places bed with a huge TV, a desk next to a radio and a mini fridge full of free food and drinks. FREE. Then we have a balcony with two seats and A little table. In the bathroom, there are two AMAZINGLY HUGE mirrors, a shower and

"Oh my god Is it a ? EMMA" "Whaaat ?"
"THERE IS A JACUZZI !"
"ARE YOU SERIOUS ?"
"I AM"

This room was definitely great. We decide to take a nap before going out for dinner, since we're really jet lagged.

*

*

*

*

I wake up feeling better, at least I'm less tired. I look at my phone : 7.34 pm. TIME TO EAT. I try to wake Haley up, but she seems really tired so I decide to go to McDonald's and bring some food so that she can sleep a little longer.

The hotel is totally empty, people might have gone to the restaurant. I walk in the street looking for a McDonald's, when I finally find one.

I enter and order Haley's favorite thing. I come back to the hotel when I notice a familiar face in the hallway : Ashton Irwin.

___________________________
OKAY 5SOS FINALLYYYYY
Sorry I didn't write much about Lola, I'll write more about her in the next chapters (:
I hope you like the story, if you do feel free to note and comment !!!!
Xx -C