Chap 10 : be a little bit crazy

Hi guys! Here's a long chapter to thank you for 1k reads and 200 votes and all the cute comments! Thank you I'm really glad you like the story :) Love ya x -C

_____________________

We've been walking quietly for a few minutes, probably too shy to even start a conversation. But I decide to talk to Calum. I need to clear up some things. We both enter Starbucks and order two coffees as I start talking to him.

"I wanna be completely honest with you Calum. I'm just confused.... Why did you ask me out?"
"Well since you want me to be honest I'll tell you the truth.... I just wanted to apologize for my behavior. I know I haven't been really nice to you, and you're still here complimenting me and being sweet I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry I know I haven't been really fair with you Emma...."

I look at him with widened eyes, not knowing what to answer. So that's why he's been so nice with me lately? Because he felt bad about everything? I don't get it. I mean yesterday he was kissing a girl and acting like a real jerk, and now he's apologizing? Does he actually care? I've always thought all he ever wanted was to have fun and have sex with girls, I thought he didn't care about hurting them but one day he tells me about making a girl cry and now he apologizes.

"Emma?"
"Oh yeah sorry well um... That's fine I mean.... Thanks.... I guess"

He remains smiling at me, and I don't know I find it cute. Maybe I just think too much. I mean I'm here at Starbucks with Calum Hood, I should enjoy the moment and stop thinking about last night. Haley was right this morning, the past is in the past.
My phone takes me out of my thoughts as I notice Henry is calling me. I reject it, I just want to enjoy that moment with Calum. Tonight is about us and nobody else.

"You know what I wanna do?" I ask him, smiling. He looks at me, obviously confused.
"Um what?"
"The London Eye" I answer, waiting for him to say yes.
"Um yeah okay!"

I immediately grab my jacket and run outside. Calum follows me and we start walking to the underground. I take my iPod from my pocket and ask him if he wants to listen to some music.

"What is that song?"
"You like it?" I ask smirking
"Yeah actually it's cool what's the title?"
"It's called Words as Weapons. It's from Birdy" I answer with a smile. He smiles back at me.

"I really love her. She's so talented and her songs are amazing I love everything about that girl"

*

*

*

*

Calum's POV

"Oh god you're sure we're not gonna die? It's so high"
I laugh as I realize she's extremely scared and pull her into a hug "it's gonna be okay Em I swear we won't die"
She chuckles and smiles at me but I can still feel she's extremely worried.

The view is beautiful, we can see the whole city from the top of the London Eye and it's even greater at night with all those lights. It's quite romantic actually.

"It was great Cal, I was so scared when we were on top of the London Eye but the view is so beautiful up there it's so worth it" she says as we start walking back to the hotel.

"Well actually it was your idea to do it and thank you for that. What time is it?"
"Um almost midnight why?"
"Wanna do something crazy?" I say smiling, and she says yes without even hesitating. Thats what I like about her, and that's why I really wanna be her friend: she's always up for some adventure.

*

*

*

*

We enter the hotel and run to the pool, hopefully the receptionist haven't seen us.

"Are we even allowed to be here? I thought it closed at 7pm"
"It does. And no we shouldn't be there, that's why it's crazy"
"But I haven't even brought my bikini!"
"Oh that's not a problem"

And within a minute I push her and she falls into the pool. I can't stop laughing as she's standing there looking at me.

She starts laughing as well before yelling at me : "What the hell Cal why would you do that?! I'm all wet now we're gonna get in trouble!"
"Fortunately I brought towels. And come on be a little bit crazy we're just having fun!"

I jump in the pool, joining her. I then start playing with her as she keeps on laughing and try to escape from me. She jumps on my back and chuckles lightly as I tickle her.

"We should probably go before someone notices we're here" Emma says as she gets out of the pool and I follow her. I grab a towel and hand it to her.
"I had a great time Calum, thank you"
"No thank you for being that crazy, I had an amazing time too"

I smile at her and she smiles back, I notice she has really pretty eyes, especially now that she doesn't have any make-up left.

*

*

*

*

Emma's POV

"Where were you guys?! And what the hell happened why are y'all wet? I mean not wet like... You know"

"Michael don't. Just DONT. We went for a walk in the city and then swimming but now I think we both need to get some rest" Calum says.

"Yeah where is Haley?" I ask, worried since I don't see her anywhere in the room.
"Ashton and her left a few minutes ago they should be back soon. I think Ashton wanted to show her the O2 stadium where we played with One Direction for the first time" I hear Luke saying.

"Alright well I'm gonna go back to the hotel room I'm very tired. See you tomorrow guys! And um Cal, thank you again" I smile and he smiles back, god I love it when he does that.

*

*

*

*

"Emma? Emma I have so many things to tell you!"

"What the hell Hales it's 3am I was sleeping!"

"I'm sorry babe but Ash told me he likes me! We were in front of the Stadium and he said "I like you Haley, and I wish We got to hang out more often" I AM FREAKING OUT BEST NIGHT EVER"

"That's amazing hon even if I thought you were a Michael girl! Really I'm happy you two are cute. Can I sleep now?"

She laughs and nods as I fall back asleep.