Chap.4 : Shut up Luke.

"oh my god that was amazing!"
I yell, crying like a baby. Haley closes the door behind me and pulls me into a hug, sobbing.
"WE DID IT! WE MET THEM! WE FUCKING MET THEM!"

The boys were great. They hugged us and we talked about the tour and their feelings about it. We laughed and they promised to follow us on Twitter. We gave them the chocolates we bought and took lots of selfies and videos. I got to kiss Niall on the cheek and Harry carried me princess style for the group picture. Haley spent the entire time telling Liam how she loves him and how he means the world to her. Louis and Zayn called my mom, which was hilarious.

Nina, still crying, shouts "GROUP HUG" and we all hug each other, still shaking.

"So girls It seems like you had a great time!" Lola tells us. "Now dilemma: you can go watch 1D's rehearsal or you can go meet 5sos!"

I look at Haley, knowing she really wants to meet Michael, and we decide to go meet them whereas the girls chose to go watch 1D rehearse.

*

*

*

*

We arrive in front of their dressing room and I can hear Michael screaming "CALUM FUCK OFF".

I look at Haley laughing but I soon notice the tears in her eyes. I know Michael is her sunshine and meeting him is what she's ever dreamed of. I don't really know who my sunshine is out of the band, I really can't choose.

We enter the room to see three idiots lying on the floor laughing, and Ashton sitting on the couch with his phone, probably recording them for Instagram. Soon they realize we're here and stand up, all blushing like crazy, probably really embarrassed by what just happened.

"Oh Emmy ! We were waiting for you ! Nice to see you again" Ashton says before hugging me.
"You're such a liar Ash" Michael shouts, walking towards me.
"Actually, my name is Emma"
"oh god I'm so sorry Em.... Emma!"
"No problem Ashley" I reply and we both laugh. God his laugh is so cute.

"Girls I'm so sorry for what just happened but Calum stole Micha..."
"Oh shut up Luke"

I look at Michael with widened eyes, I mean Luke didn't even say anything rude or something. I hug the tall one and turn around to look at Haley and Michael hugging, I can see Haley is tearing up, which makes me smile.

"Um hi I'm Calum"
"Well I know, nice to meet you Cal"
I hug him and inhale his cologne, realizing I'm actually hugging Calum Thomas Hood, which is something every girl on the earth would kill to do.

"So um what do you guys want to do?" Ashton asks, friendly.
"Well I don't know, maybe we could just talk ? There's so many things I want to know about you" Haley suggests.

We then all sit on the floor, and Calum asks his first question, starring at me "So are you girls single?"

___________________________

HEY GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VIEWS AND COMMENTS AND VOTES YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!
So yeah short chapter but 5SOS and Muke and Maley and Calma !!!!
I'll update asap love ya xx -C