Chap. 7: That idiot

I follow Calum into the dressing room, feeling quite nervous. But Calum's confident look makes me feel better as I realize he must have argued with his friends many times before today.
We enter the room and I sit on the couch between Luke and Haley, while Calum hugs his bandmate apologizing about what just happened.

I smile at their cuteness, but I am soon distracted by Lola, who enters the dressing room. I then understand it's time for us to say goodbye, and have just enough time to write my iMessage on a sheet of paper that I put on the table before hugging the boys and leaving.

*

*

*

*

As we enter our hotelroom the only thing I'm thinking about is "will Calum text me?". We're sitting on the bed eating peanut butter when Haley stands up : "Emma babe, stop checking your phone every second, he'll text you. Just wait."
"I don't know. I understand he doesn't want to text me. I mean I'm just a fan. But I got the feeling that he liked me back when we were in that living room. Nevermind."
"I'm sorry hon." Haley says, hugging me. But then I hear my phone ringing and grab my iPhone as quickly as possible.

From Unknown number:
Hi Emma, I saw you left your iMessage on the table this afternoon. We are going to a party tonight, what about you and Haley come with us? Michael xx.

I stare at my phone, confused. Calum didn't text me, but Michael did. And they invite us at a party?! I yell in the room telling Haley we have to get ready very quickly and text Michael back, trying to sound as calm as possible :

Course we'll be here! When and where? Em xx.

He immediately answers :

Umm 7.30, a uber will pick you up and drives you to my friend's house :) xx

*

*

*

*

"EMMA HURRY UP!"
I look at myself in the mirror again. I can't believe we're going to a party with 5 seconds of summer.
"EM I AM BEGGING YOU GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM WE HAVE TO GO NOW!"
I then leave the bathroom and we both run to the elevator. Soon we're outside and we enter the uber, feeling both excited and nervous.

*

*

*

*

We stand there, staring at the huge house in front of us. We can hear the music playing inside and people chatting and laughing. Haley takes my hand and we enter the villa. There are a lot of people we don't know. As we enter the house we can feel people staring at us, probably wondering who we are and if we're famous. I decide to text Michael saying we're here, but I see Ashton outside, talking to a guy who looks like Alex from All time low. Oh wait, IT'S Alex from all time low. I quickly grab Haley's hand and we walk toward them.

"Ashton?" I say, without being able to take my eyes off of Alex.
"Oh hi Emma! How are you? I'm so glad to see you guys" he says, hugging both of us.
"Hey Alex it was great talking with you mate, see you later" he smiles at him, then smile at us and gives us two glasses of wine.

"Oh I'm sorry, but I don't dri...."
I stop talking while seeing Calum in front of me, talking to a gorgeous blond girl and then.... Kissing her.

"Emma? Yeah? Oh sorry you don't drink wine?" Ashton asks.
"Oh no no that's okay, I was just wondering do you have something.... Like vodka?" I reply angrily.

"Um yeah sure, just be careful don't drink too much okay?"
"No problem." I answer, still staring at the stupid girl kissing that idiot.

_________________________

Alright guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated earlier I've been busy, had to take care of myself first (:
Thanks for your comments and votes and stuff, means a lot to me!
I love y'all -C