Chap. 9: I really think so.

I enter the hotel room feeling exhausted af. I decide to go rest a little bit since we're going to wwa at Wembley tonight. I start tearing up as I think about everything that happened last time. Again and again.

"Babe stop thinking about it. Really you don't have to be ashamed about anything the past is in the past and crying won't change anything. Look tonight's gonna be amazing we're gonna have so much fun!"
Haley says as she sits on the bed next to me.

"Yeah you're right. Thanks."
"Welcome hon" she says while hugging me.

I then grab my phone and go check my Twitter. I notice I have 20+ notifs. I go check them and see thousands of people retweeted a tweet I was mentioned in. It's a tweet from an update acc.

"@EmHills with Michael and Luke tonight" with a pic of me and the boys.
"Oh no." I say as I realize I clearly look drunk af on that pic.
"Oh shit I saw that pic too. Haley smiles at me as she realizes I'm quite shocked. It's okay Em there are plenty of me, too"

*

*

*

*

The concert was awesome. 5sos ruled as always and 1D were great. I've had an amazing time. I have to admit I was kinda waiting for Calum to look at me during Amnesia or Long Way Home, but he didn't. I think I was just waiting for him to notice me in that crowd. But he didn't.

Anyways we got backstage passes and decided to go into 5sos' dressing room since Hales wanted to tell Ash how amazing he was and stuff.

We enter the room and see Michael and Luke are singing All Time Low's Paint you Wings without even noticing we're here.
Haley immediately runs towards Ashton to compliment him, leaving me all alone with.... Well Calum.

"Did you like the show?" He asks. First I feel like ignoring him but then I realize it might be the last time I get to talk to him.

"It was great, really. Congrats guys"
"Thanks. I saw you kept staring at me...."
I stare at him without knowing what to reply. Did he actually notice me in the crowd?
"Well you know I like bassists"
Right now I feel like running away. I quickly add "kidding". Calum doesn't say anything.
He just smirks and adds "What's your number?"
"What do you mean my number?"
"Your phone number, Maybe we should keep in touch"

IS THIS HAPPENING AM I DREAMING

"Hum you can ask Mikey for my iMessage If you want"
"Alright I'll text you" he answers with a smile. And I'm now blushing like crazy.

"GUYS I HAVE AN IDEA!" Michael screams as everyone stop talking.
"What about we throw a little party tonight?"
"Michael we're not even home we're staying at the hotel remember?"
"Shut up Luke, We're in the same hotel and we have a huge hotelroom we could just invite the girls in and watch a movie or something!"
"I'm in!" Ash says with a HUGE smile on his face, probably extremely happy that Hales gets to spend the rest of the day with him. They're so cute.

"Emma what about you?"
"Yeah I mean that's a good idea"
"Alright I'm driving" Mike says, sounding extremely excited.

*

*

*

*

We enter the HUGE hotel room and I stare at the place feeling quite uncomfortable. I mean we're in our favorite bands' room how weird is that?

We then decide to lay on the bed and talk since we couldn't agree on which movie we should watch. Cal is lying next to me and I can feel him so close to my body it's making me blush. Again.
"No need to blush" he whispers in my ear, which makes me blush even more.

He laughs and then stands up to put some music on. All of the boys start singing along I don't wanna miss a thing by Aerosmith and I can't help but giggle at their cuteness.

A few minutes later we decide to play a game: each person has to pick a paper. The name of one of us is written on it, and we have to describe him or her in one word only.

Luke starts and picks Ashton "Um I'd say supportive. Extremely supportive"
I smile and then it's Ashton's turn. He picks Haley, obviously. "wow that's hard" he says, blushing. Hales blushes as well as he answers "beautiful".

Michael smirks at him as Haley picks Calum's name : " talented" she says, smiling at him.
"Thanks Hales, I picked Michael's name.... well I'd say Gamer"
"Well that's true man. Um I got Luke, Idiot is a good word" he laughs and Luke pouts so he changes his answer "no I change my answer to great. You're a great guy". We all smile at that compliment he just made and Luke picks me "Emma Well I'd say you're really cool!"

"Thanks Luke! Well There's no paper left so..."
"Which word would you pick for me?" Calum asks, which surprises me a lot. "Calum.... You're an amazing guy. Yeah I really think so." He seems quite happy and blushes a little, smiling at me.

We then lay in bed again and talk a little bit. Suddenly Calum grabs my hand, turns around and asks me "you wanna go out?"

"Go out? I mean we're going back home soon I don't really know if we'll have time"
"No no I mean go out now."
"Now? But"
"Oh I don't know I just thought we could've gone outside for a walk. Just to be together see just.... Just the two of us"

I look at him and can't help but feel extremely attracted by him. By his eyes, by the way he looks at me, by his smile and the way he blushes and damn what's happening to me.

"Okay!"
"Okay?"
"Okay yes let's go"
He smiles at me and takes my hand as we leave the hotel room.

________________________

Alright well I hope you still like the story, feel free to comment vote and stuff just tell me what you think :)
Btw picture of Emma on the side!
I'll update soon be ready cause FEELS hehe xx -C