Chap. 6 : She cried.

Emma's POV

We stayed here for 10 minutes. Sitting on the couch, silently. We didn't say a word. We didn't even move. Finally Calum decided to talk.

"Thank you" he said, his eyes still staring at the floor.
"You're welcome.... I guess."

There was another minute during when we were both silent, but I decided to tell him the truth.

"You know, I didn't came here to comfort you. I mean, of course I felt bad for you and all but I came here to call you out to be honest. What you told Ashton was very mean, Calum. I know he shouldn't have yelled at you but he was very hurt by your words. And this is not right. So you should stop being sad and stand up and go in that dressing room and apologize then hug him and tell him how much you love him."

"She cried."
I look at Calum with widened eyes, not understanding what he's talking about.

"She.... What? Who? I mean what are you talking about?!"
"That girl in the club. She was very hot and nice and we had sex, but then in the morning I told her it was a mistake because I was drunk and all, and she cried. That was the very first time a girl cried for me. I've had sex with 1 girl only when we were in Chicago, but she didn't care and left the hotel before I woke up. That girl was the second one I had sex with for no reason, and she cried in front of me."
"Then what did you do?"
"I told her I was sorry and I left the room. I feel so guilty now, I'm so stupid. I only told Ashton about it since we share the same room, and I had to ask him to sleep somewhere else last night. But he's right, I'm acting like a child. God I'm an idiot."

I then realize he really feels bad about all of this, and I don't really know what to do. I understand why he got so upset when Ashton yelled at him.

Calum is sitting there, his head in his hands, and the only thing I wanna do is hug him.
And that's what I do. I hug him and he hugs me back.

I try to comfort him by saying "It's okay, you don't have to feel guilty about that Calum. You were drunk and you wanted to have fun, you couldn't know that girl had feelings for you. And you're not stupid okay? Don't ever say that again. You're an amazing person, and you deserve the best. I'm sure Ashton didn't mean what he said."

"Thank you Emma. Again. I'm sorry meeting us wasn't as amazing as you expected."
"Are you kidding?! I'm hugging CALUM HOOD!" I reply.
We both laugh. And it feels really good to hear his laugh.

I had never realized how cute he could be. But now that he's so close to me, I understand how perfect he is. I try not to blush when he stands up and take my hand to go back to the dressing room, but holding Calum Hood's hand has more effects on me than I had ever expected.

__________________________

I decided to update again tonight because I've written that chapter a long time ago and I really really love it!
Hope you like the story, thank you for the votes and comments it really means a lot! Xx