Chapter 10

James and Daniel are in their spot.  I'm just hiding since I have an unborn child in my stomach. 

"Do you hear something?" the shadow guy said.

"No," the brothers said

"Find out what it is"

Both Carlos and Stefan look around with their guns with them, ready to fired anytime. 

James started to fired at Carlos, but miss. 

Both brothers started to shoot where James just shoot.

Daniel started to shoot Stefan and he succeed.  Carlos looks beside him and went to his knees, next to his brother who is on the ground helpless.

The shadow guy tried to get away, but I didn't let him.  I shot him directly on his head. He fell to the ground being hopeless.

Daniel took advantage and shot directly toward Carlo's head, who is crying for his brother.

Daniel look at me, I walk towards the shadow guy and it was no other than Carlos and Stefan's dad. What kind of father let their kids die instead of saving them.

"James will be so mad that you didn't hide. Speaking of him, where is he?" Daniel said looking around where is James.

I look to my side and see someone laying on the ground.  I ran toward and see James laying down. My heart just shattered.

"James," I said knee down.

I look at him.  He looks at me with pain in his eyes. 

I look at his stomach, he is loosing do much blood.

"James you can't leave me, and our kid all alone, " I said tears fall down on my chin.

"We need you the most" I whisper.

James' soft hands is resting on my face. 

"Look at me," he said.

I look at him.

"I will always be in your heart no matter what"

"James"

"Promise me you will move one from me, but don't ever forget I will always be in your heart no matter where I'm at," he said.

He looks at my stomach and touches it with his hand.

"I already know I won't see you get born, but I promise you  I will always be proud of you no matter what"

Looking at James talking to our unborn child made me cry harder. James was my first love, I will miss forever.

James looks at me and I look at him.

"Just so you know I already had cancer and it's getting worse and I know it's time for me to go.  You still have a life out there for you.  Just don't forget to tell our baby about me. Promise"

"I promise," I said crying more

"Please stop crying, is not good for the baby," he said

"Why didn't you tell me you had cancer"

"I didn't want you to get worried about me," he said

"We could have workout somehow"

Daniel came towards us.

"We need to go, some of Stefan gang is here," he said.

"Stella just go, you can't do nothing, but take care of yourself" James whisper

I look at James then at Daniel.

"Please, just go," he said

I stand up

James called Daniel

"Daniel, take good care of her, and remember what I said to you"

Daniel nodded and said goodbye to James.