Chapter 16

Stella

The next morning I didn't talk to Daniel and he didn't talk to me because of what we did yesterday. I'm still shocked by what we did and now I regret it because I betrayed James. 

Today James and my gang, we have a meeting to discuss, me retiring for now since I'm pregnant and later on I will be back to work. I'm not sure how they are going to take it but I hope everything will go great. 

We walk in the mansion full of people that are waiting for us. I walk up the stair and stop and look at every one.

"Welcome, everyone," I said out loud

"Today we are here because I will retire from the gang"

The gang are whispering out loud

"Silence" I yelled

"You all know that James dies" I whisper the last part.

Everyone became quiet looking down.

"My brother will take my gang over for now and for James will be his 2nd commander too," I said looking at Mark and Kevin.

"I'm only retiring because of my pregnancy, I will be back to take over"

"One more thing James told before dying that I should find happiness for myself and love with someone that isn't him. " tears running down my cheeks. "I promise him that I will and that's his last wish including taking care of our kids."

Everything went silent and then they started to clap. I look at all of them and I knew that I will find love just James told me. I have hope that I and my gang will move on forward.

"All of you are dismiss" with that I went down again

I went to look for Daniel everywhere. Till I find him in the library room looking at the window.

I walking inside looking at all the books. Man, it been a long time since I been here.

"You know you really did good back there," he said still looking at the window.

"Thanks," I said

I really don't know what to say.

Daniel

I turn around and looked at her.

"You know yesterday was my first time doing it with you," I said

She looked at me shocked, still not saying a word.

I turn around and keep looking at the window.

"To me, it was special yesterday I'm not sure if you feel the same"

I felt an arm touching my arm. I turn to look at her.

"Yesterday was special to me even I try to deny it but I couldn't," she said

Looking into my eyes while I do the same.

"Why not take it slow and see were it goes," she said

"I think we passed the slow part but I will love too," I said kissing her.

"Finally"

We turned around to look at Mark wrapped his arm around my sister's waist.

"Since when did you to became an item," we both said unusual

"You were right babe they are met for each other" Daisy giggled

"Told you," Mark said

Both of the walking away

"Well that was something," Stella said

We both started to laugh. I still didn't get my question from them but they sure made me laugh.