Chapter 13

Daniel

Today I'm going with Stella to the doctor's appointment. We haven't talked to each other since James died.

Elena decided to be homeschooled since she's pregnant and her stomach is showing. 

As for Emily girl, she got expelled or moved school, I can't remember.  Who cares about her anyway. 

I made my way to Stella's house and you are wondering where are their parents?

Well, they always go on business trips a lot and they live in France for now. 

I got to their house went to the front door and knocked.

The door opened and was greeted by Mark.

"Hey, man how you been," Mark said.

"Okay I guess, is Stella ready since I'm taking her to the doctor today," I said.

"She's almost done and I'm going with you guys" 

I nod my head.

"Are you going to tell my sister that you like her"

That took me by surprise, I wasn't expecting anything like that.

Stella

Walking downstairs then I heard voices. It sounds like Daniel and Mark.

"She's almost done and I'm going with you guys" that must be Mark.

I haven't talked to Daniel for a few days.

It got quite then I hear Mark say something that I never expect at all.

"Are you going to tell my sister that you like her"

I know it's wrong to eavesdrop but I can't help it. The most that got me shocked was that Daniel likes me.

I never thought he did because he always sees me as a friend.

Is it wrong to still like him no matter? I can't do that to James, especially with our unborn child on the way.

I look down on my stomach and rubbed it with my hand. It has only been a few days since James dead I can't betray him and I feel like a did. 

I walk towards them, just pretending that I heard nothing. 

"Yeah, guys"

"Hi, twin  I'm going with you and Daniel today. I need to know if I have a nephew or a niece. " Mark said excitedly.

Daniel look at us and said "Let's go before we're late for your appointment"

With that, we left I stay silent the whole car ride, just my brother and Daniel talking about business stuff.

I have been thinking that I'm going to retire this whole gang stuff, I don't want anything to happen to my kid and I want to have a normal life and my kid to have a normal childhood too. 

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted for a long time been busy with homework and college class too. Finals are coming up and I'm ready to graduate High School Yaaaayyyy. I will try to update more chapters as I can. See you soon, bye ;)