'We're just friends...right?'

Today was just normal day like any other day, but for Fumikage Tokoyami felt kinda weird. You might be asking why he's feeling this way but it's his place to tell why he felt this way. But now let this story of fairytale to carry on.

Tokoyami felt weird for some odd reason when he arrived at U.A, as he arrived he looks down and sighs slightly, 'Today is gonna be fine, i'm ok, i'm fine', thought Tokoyami as he looks up at the school he went almost everyday. He slightly rubbed his arm and as he was about to walk to the entrance a hand gently was placed on his shoulder which made Tokoyami jump, "Woah! Sorry Tokoyami I didn't mean to scare you like that", said a tall six-armed man, Tokoyami looks up at him and blsuhes slightly, "I-it's ok Shoji, i'm sure you didn't mean to scare me", said Tokoyami as he blushed more and looked away from Shoji. Shoji chuckles gently which made Tokoyami blush more, "Ok now lets get to class before we're late", said Shoji as he started to walk inside, "O-ok!", said Tokoyami as he still blushed and followed Shoji.

*Time Skip To When They Are Training*

Tokoyami didn't feel like training so he secrectly left and went to sit under a tree so he could feel calm, 'I need to get to my calm place', thought Tokoyami as he slowly calmed down and closed his eyes. Then suddenly he heard someone sitting beside which made him quickly open his eyes and look who was beside him, "Oh, it's just you Shoji", said Tokoyami as he smiled and looked at Shoji, "Heh yeah, l wonderred where you were, so l supposed you were here and l was right", smiled Shoji as he looked down at Tokoyami. "So why are you sitting alone under this tree", asked Shoji as he rubbed his neck slightly, "I wasn't in the mood for training and l also wanted to think about things", explaned Tokoyami as he hugged his knees and look up to the forest trees, Shoji smiled and looked up as well, "I think this place is a great place to calm down at", said Shoji softly, Tokoyami blushed slightly and smiled, "This place reminds me of a Fairytale", Tokoyami gently said and he blushed more.

Both Shoji and Tokoyami smiled until they both realized it was time to go back to lunch, "You could go Shoji, l could meet you there", said Tokoyami as he looked up at Shoji, Shoji looked back at Tokoyami and smiled that stood up, "Then i'll meet you there, be safe Tokoyami", said Shoji gently as he walked away from Tokoyami and head to the school Cafeteria, "Why did this whole thing feel like we were a couple", whispered Tokoyami as he blushed and watched Shoji go out of his distance, "Oooooo~ Your in love~!", teased Dark Shadow as he randomly appared, "Oh shut up Dark Shadow, don't pretent you already knew l was in love with Shoji", blushed Tokoyami as he crosses his arms and pouts, Dark Shadow giggles and went back in Tokoyami's belly. Tokoyami sighs as he pulls out a old picture of young him and Shoji when they where about 5 years old, Tokoyami smiled slightly, 'Would he ever love me like l love him?', thought Tokoyami as he gently rubbed the picture of them, 'But we're just friends...right?'.