'It's my job it find you now' Pt 3

"If your really are dodging my other attacks the you'll not dodge this one", said Shigaraki as he raised his hand getting ready to touch Shoji, Tokoyami widens his eyes then quickly ran to save Shoji. Tokoyami quickly stood front of Shoji and got touched but Shigaraki instead, Shoji widens his eyes when he saw Tokoyami's chest starting to decay, then Tokoyami fall over and Shoji quickly caught him, "W-Why are you doing this Tokoyami", said Shoji as he looked down at Tokoyami, "If anyone wants to hurt you, they can hurt me first before they could do anything to you S-Shoji", said Tokoyami as tears formed in his eyes.

*Time Skip*

Tokoyami was in the hospital after what happened, Shoji was obviously there and was really nervous and held Tokoyami's hand a bit tightly. "Please be ok Tokoyami", whispered Shoji as he slightly kissed Tokoyami's hand, "I'll see you later ok", said Shoji as he stood up and kissed Tokoyami's beak, as Shoji was about to leave the room he accidentally bumped into a young bird lady, "S-sorry ma'am", said Shoji as he rubbed his neck gently. "It's ok young man, wait are you Mezo Shoji?", asked the young woman, "Yes, why?", asked Shoji as he looked down at the young women, "I'm Fumikage's mother.

 "It's ok young man, wait are you Mezo Shoji?", asked the young woman, "Yes, why?", asked Shoji as he looked down at the young women, "I'm Fumikage's mother

(Let's pretend this is Tokoyami's mother, also art isn't mine)

Shoji smiled slightly, "Fumikage told me all about you Shoji", said Tokoyami's mother, "But is he ok?", she asked kinda worried, Shoji then let her in the room to see Tokoyami. Shoji smiles then left the two alone, 'Hopefully you'll be ok Tokoyami', thought Shoji as he smiled. When Shoji gets to his dorm he sighs and went inside his dorm and sat on his bed. Shoji suddenly saw a picture on the floor and stood up and grabbed it gently, "Was this....me and Tokoyami?", whispered Tokoyami as he looked at the picture then blushing, "Heh, I missed when we were younger", whispered Shoji as he pretended to talk to Tokoyami, Shoji slowly started to tear up and smile at the picture. "I miss you Tokoyami"

♡♡♡
Hey guys, Kaii here, sorry if this chapter was a bit shorter then I'll usually make other chapters. It's because I thought I would end this little 3 part thing like this, but hopefully you guys still liked it. There's still more things to come for this wonderful couple. Also l also wanted to give a shoutout to Squiggly-octo because they are a amazing person and their books are really amazing, so you could follow them if you like too and read their books. Besides that have a great life everyone, from your writer Kaii ❤️