'It's my job to find you now' Pt 2

A day passed after Tokoyami gotten taken away and Shoji wasn't acting normal like he usually was. Once he entered class he went straight to his seat and looked down, it made made Iida and Deku suspicious, "Is everything alright Shoji, you don't seem yourself today and also where's Tokoyami", asked Deku as he at Shoji, "I'm fine Midoriya, and for Tokoyami....", said Shoji trying to hold back tears, "What about Tokoyami, Shoji?", asked Iida as he gotten worried, as well as Deku. "Tokoyami...got taken away by two members of the League Of Villains....and its my fault for not saving him on time", said Shoji as he slowly cried which got the whole class attention including Mr. Aziawa, both Iida and Deku gasped after what Shoji had said to them. "What's wrong you three?", asked Mr. Aziawa as him and the rest of the class walked over to the three, "Tokoyami got taken away from part of the League Of Villains while I was getting him from his therapy and I tried saving him but it was too late...", explained Shoji as tears went down his cheeks.

"Oh, I see, but if we need to rescue Tokoyami we might need help from other Pro-Hero's", said Mr. Aziawa as he looked at Shoji, "And the class can help as well help get Tokoyami back,", said Aziawa as he saw the whole class light except Shoji, "This can include you too Shoji if you want too", said Aziawa as he looked back at Shoji. "Of course I'll help, I need him and he needs me", said Shoji as he wipes tears away from his eyes, "Then let's go Shoji before we're too late", said Kirishima as he smiled, Shoji slightly smiled and stood up, "Class 1-A, let's find Tokoyami", Aziawa said proudly.

*Time Skip, League Of Villains hideout*

Tokoyami wake up blindfolded and was scared as well, "W-where am I", said Tokoyami as he felt scared and wanted Shoji then knowing he isn't there. "Oh, I'm happy to see you awake birdy", said a raspy voice that sounded to get close to Tokoyami, "Where am I!? A-and who are you", said Tokoyami as he lowered his voice and tried to stay calm just in case voice wouldn't get mad. "So you really don't know me huh?", asked the voice, Tokoyami nodded his head 'no' as he gotten a bit more nervous; "Well....", said the voice as they slowly pulled the blindfold off to reveal their face. As Tokoyami looked up to see who it is he let out a slight gasp, "S-shigaraki?", whispered Tokoyami as he sees a slight smile on Shigaraki's face. "Yes, you wanna be free don't you, right", said Shigaraki as he looks down at Tokoyami, Tokoyami quickly nodded, "Well if you wanna be free you have to part of League Of Villains my sweet little birdy", said Shigaraki surprising Tokoyami. "Why would l do that!?", yelled Tokoyami as he tried to get free, "That's the only way to get free", Shigaraki said as he turned around and walked away, "F-fine, you have a deal", said Tokoyami as he looked down, Shigaraki smiled and looked at Tokoyami, "Great choice birdy", said Shigaraki as he smiled more.

As pro hero's and class 1-A entered the League Of Villains hide out they noticed Tokoyami standing in the middle of the room, "Tokoyami!", part of class 1-A yelled out before walking towards him, "Everyone wait!", said Iida making everyone stop where they were, Iida noticed a knife in Tokoyami's hand, "Tokoyami, why do you have a knife", said Iida as he slowly walked over to Tokoyami, "I'm truly sorry Iida but I have no choice", said Tokoyami as he threw the knife at Iida but Iida quickly dodged it. "Why are you doing this Tokoyami!?", yelled out Deku, Tokoyami looked down then quickly ran into the room next to him, everyone quickly ran after him. As everyone entered the room they saw the League Of Villains, "Thank you for the distraction Tokoyami", said Shigaraki as he looked at Tokoyami, "N-no problem master", said Tokoyami shocking everyone. "Everyone including Tokoyami....attack", said Shigaraki as he smiled, Toga was the first to attack, she ran and was ready to stab someone, Tokoyami sighed, 'Please forgive me', thought Tokoyami before he started attack his classmates including Shoji.

As Tokoyami was attacking Shoji he couldn't stand hurting him so he pretended to miss him, 'Why isn't he hurting me at all?', thought Shoji as he was easily dodging Tokoyami's attacks. Shigaraki noticed what Tokoyami was doing so he quickly pulled Tokoyami away from Shoji, "Go attack someone else, I'll take care of this one Tokoyami", said Shigaraki as he looked at Tokoyami, "O-ok", said Tokoyami as he started to attack someone else as Shigaraki demanded. Tokoyami felt scared now, he didn't want Shoji hurt at all so he kept an eye on Shoji while fighting one of the pro hero's, "If you really are dodging my attacks then you won't dodge this", said Shigaraki as he raised his hand, Tokoyami widens his eyes then quickly ran over to save Shoji.
"Tokoyami, no!"

♡♡♡
Welp sorry for the cliffhanger y'all, I thought I'll end it there cause I thought it would be a good cliffhanger, anyways hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter. Have a good day my readers and have a good day, your writer Kaii ❤️