'The life we wanted' Pt 2

As the two woke under a blossom tree they looked at each other and smiled, "Lets start our adventure", said Shoji as he smiled down at Tokoyami, Tokoyami nodded as he smiled and stood up and gathering his things. Shoji stood up as well and smiles. "So where are we headed?", asked Shoji calmly as he smiled, "I'll say we'll go to the cafe we always went to as kids", Tokoyami said as he smiled, "Sounds like a plan", said Shoji as he chuckled, the couple smiled and started heading to their new destination.

As they get close to their destination they held each other close and smiled, 'I wonder how long we'll last out here', thought Tokoyami as he looked up at Shoji and smiles softly. Shoji looks down at him and smiles under his mask, "Do you know if we're close yet dear?", Shoji asked as he looked down at Tokoyami, "I think about 10 minutes until we arrive", Tokoyami said as he smiled. Tokoyami smiled as he continued to look ahead to see where they were going, Shoji smiled and pats Tokoyami's head.

Which felt like forever they arrived at their childhood cafe and entered, "Tokoyami! Long time no see", said one of the workers with a smile on their face. "Takashi!", said the Toko with a smile on his face, "I thought you didn't work here anymore", he said Tokoyami as he went over and hugged him, "Heh me either, but here I am", Takashi said as he hugged him back.

(Welp here's a image I have for Takashi, might not be my best but here he is and yes his quirk is  future vision, now let's continue with the chapter)

(Welp here's a image I have for Takashi, might not be my best but here he is and yes his quirk is future vision, now let's continue with the chapter)

"So what brings the both of you here, aren't the both of you supposed to be in UA?", asked Takashi as he looked at the both of them, Shoji and Tokoyami looked at each other and sighs. "I've decided to run away for a little while so we could think of a better life and I asked Shoji to come with me so I wouldn't be alone, but we'll go back to UA at some point", Tokoyami explained as he looked at Takashi, "He's right Takashi, I couldn't let him go alone without someone to help him protect himself", Shoji added as he wrapped his arms around Toko's waist.

"I understand but you two need to be safe out there and be on the look out for Villains", said Takashi as he looked at the two. The two nods then looks at each other, "Now before the both of you leave would you like hot coco on the go?", asked Takashi as he came out with two cups of hot coco. "Sure!", Tokoyami and Shoji said as they both grabbed one, "And Tokoyami before you leave remember one thing", Takashi said as he walked over to Tokoyami, "Yes Takashi?", asked Tokoyami as he looked at him, "Be careful out there in the dangerous world and be an amazing hero and help others in need ok", said Takashi as he kissed Tokoyami's head. Tokoyami happily nods and smiles, "And for the young man, he's a keeper", he whispered as he winked which made Tokoyami blush. "Heh I'll see you soon Takashi", Tokoyami said he hugged him and left with Shoji and waved Takashi goodbye.

Takashi waved goodbye as well then suddenly gets a vision from the future, Takashi eyes widens of what vision he got, "Oh no...", whispered Takashi. "The two is gonna get attacked by the villains", he said to himself.