'We've been waiting for you'

Shoji laid on his bed thinking about Tokoyami every second that he wasn't with him. Shoji closed his eyes then suddenly fall asleep without him noticing, Shoji suddenly appeared in a dark please, "W-where am l?", asked Shoji silently, "Hey Shoji, how long had you missed me for?", a sudden voice said which made Shoji jump gently. "Who's there?", asked Shoji as he looked around the dark please trying to find the person that voice belonged too, "Over here silly", said the voice as they appeared, as Shoji looked at the direction the voice came from he saw Tokoyami walking towards him. "T-Tokoyami?", whispered Shoji as he couldn't believe his eyes, "Yes it's me Shoji", giggled Tokoyami as he stood in front of Shoji. Shoji teared up then quickly picked up Tokoyami and spun him around, Tokoyami held onto him and smiled, Shoji gently put him down and smiled under his mask, "B-but l thought you were in the hospital", said Shoji as he looked down at Tokoyami, "Shoji, let's not worry about that right now", said Tokoyami gently as he rubbed Shoji's cheek gently.

Shoji held Tokoyami's hand and kissed it under his mask, "I missed you a lot", said Shoji softly as he rubbed Tokoyami's hand gently, "Well, then go see me Shoji", said Tokoyami as he poked Shoji's nose which made Shoji quickly wake up. Shoji quickly looked around in a panic, Shoji sighed gently as he looked at his ringing phone, "Who could it be", said Shoji disappointed as he sat up and grabbing his phone, "Hello?", said Shoji as he answered the phone. "Is this Mezo Shoji?", asked the voice on the other line of the phone, "Um, yes? Who's asking?", asked Shoji, "This is the doctor that's taking care of your partner", said the voice on the other line, Shoji lit up quickly and smiled, "How is Tokoyami, I mean Fumikage!?", said Shoji as he sounded kinda excited and worried at the same time. "He's fine and awake, but once he woke up he was asking for you, so hopefully if you don't mind if you come and see him", said the doctor.

"Yes, I'll come and see him", said Shoji as he quickly stood up, "ok good, he'll be in room f-23", said the doctor before they hunged up the phone. Shoji quickly put down his phone and changed into his casual clothes then quickly put on his shoes and grabbed his phone and quickly left his dorm. "I'm coming for you Tokoyami!!", yelled Shoji as he ran down the halls also leaving the dorm buildings.

*Time Skip To The Hospital*

As Shoji arrived at the hospital he was rushing just too see Tokoyami, as he gets to the front desk he was out of breath, "You must be Mezo, right?", asked the lady at the front desk, Shoji nodded as he was out of breath, "Ok, go to room f-23", said the lady as she smiled sweetly, "Thank you ma'am", said Shoji as he quickly went to the room he was told to go too, as he got to the room he was really out of breath, "Oh, Mezo, your here", said the doctor as he smiled, "S-Shoji!", said Tokoyami as he sat on the edge of the bed with a smile on his face, Shoji quickly looked up and looked at Tokoyami, "Tokoyami!", said Shoji with a huge smile on his and quickly went over to Tokoyami.

Shoji took off his mask to show his big smile, Tokoyami smiled gently as Shoji kissed his beak softly, "I'm here too!", said Dark Shadow as he appeared randomly, "How would l forget you Dark Shadow", smiled Shoji as he rubbed Dark Shadow gently, "We've been waiting for you", said Tokoyami as he rubbed Shoji's cheek gently. Shoji gently held Tokoyami's hand and nuzzled into it gently which made Tokoyami blush slightly, "How do you feel Toko?", asked Shoji as he smiled gently, "I feel better now Shoji", said Tokoyami as he giggled slightly, Shoji rubbed Tokoyami's feathers gently and smiled gently.

♡♡♡
So guys, Tokoyami is fine from the last chapter, sorry to make you guys worried a bit but he's fine and he's still alive. Hopefully you guys liked this chapter and how it went, ok now bye my readers, love your writer Kaii ❤️.