'I'll keep you safe'

After a month Tokoyami got out of the hospital and spent time with Shoji, "So what would you like to do Tokoyami?", asked Shoji as he looked down at Tokoyami, "Umm, can we get apples cause I really like apples", said Tokoyami with a soft whispered voice as he held one of Shoji's hand gently. "Heh ok Toko, let's get some apples", said Shoji with a soft smile as he walked to the shopping market, Tokoyami stayed close to Shoji worried about getting taken like the last time, "It's ok Toko, we're here", said one of Shoji's mouth quirks which calmed Tokoyami slightly and smile. As Shoji and Tokoyami got to shopping market they got some apples just what Tokoyami wanted, Shoji payed for the apples then the couple walked around a park near the shopping market. They sat at a near bench and ate apples together, Tokoyami gently laid on Shoji's arms and smiles, Shoji looks down at Tokoyami and wraps his arms around Tokoyami gently.

*Time Skip To The Dorms*

As Tokoyami and Shoji walked to their dorms they kept each other close and joked with each other, "I liked hanging out with you today Shoji", said Tokoyami as he smiled gently at Shoji, "I liked hanging out with you too Toko", said Shoji as he smiled back at Tokoyami, "Now go and have some good sleep Toko", said Shoji as he kissed Tokoyami's beak then watched him go in his dorm, "Goodnight Shoji", said Tokoyami as he smiled and waved Shoji goodbye before shutting the door, Shoji waved goodbye before the door was shut the gently placed his head against Tokoyami's dorm, then Tokoyami placed his head on the dorm door as well from the opposite side. "I love you Shoji/Tokoyami', they whispered as they smiled, Shoji slowly took his head off the door then walked to his dorm, Tokoyami smiles then walked to his bed and changed to his sleeping clothes.

When Shoji entered his dorm he just smiled and shut the door behind him then laid on his bed. "Today was great", whispered Shoji to himself as he looked at the ceiling, he then hears his phone starting to ring, as he grabbed it he smiled to see that Tokoyami wanted to FaceTime him, he of course answered it and smiled at Tokoyami's face, "What is it Toko?", said Shoji as he smiled. "It feels lonely without you Shoji", said Tokoyami as he pouts gently, Shoji chuckled as he smiled, "We're gonna see each other in the morning anyways Tokoyami", said Shoji as he smiled, "But Shojjjiii", pouted Tokoyami as he begged Shoji to come to his dorm, "Fine, I'll see you soon Toko", said Shoji as he smiled, "Yay!", Tokoyami said excitedly, "I'll see you soon", said Shoji as he hanged up and stood up, Shoji then left to Tokoyami's dorm.

*Time Skip Into The Morning*

Shoji woke up while holding Tokoyami close to his chest, Shoji looks at his small boyfriend and smiled gently, "Toko, time to wake up", said Shoji as he rubbed Tokoyami's feathers, "Mmmm, five more minutes", yawned Tokoyami as he moved around gently. "Fine five more minutes Tokoyami", said Shoji as he gently buried his face into Tokoyami's neck, Tokoyami blushed gently and smiled.

*Five Minutes Later*

"Now wake up Toko", said Shoji gently as he rubbed Tokoyami's arm gently, "Nooooo", whined Tokoyami as he cuddled into Shoji's chest, Shoji smiled gently, "If you don't wake up I'll give Dark Shadow more attention", joked Shoji which made Tokoyami quickly wake up and and stand up. "Awww c'mon!", whined Dark Shadow as he came out, "Shut up Dark Shadow, Shoji is my boyfriend not yours!", yelled Tokoyami as he changed into his casual clothes. Shoji gently hugged Tokoyami from behind which made Tokoyami blush instantly, "Don't worry, l could give it to both of you guys equally, anyways my quirk can give Dark Shadow affection", said Shoji calmly, "Yes!", said Dark Shadow happily as he disappeared.

Tokoyami blushed more and smiled and snuggled against Shoji gently, Shoji smiled gently then rubbed Tokoyami's feathers. As Tokoyami and Shoji walked around the city Tokoyami kept close to Shoji worried the same thing will happen again like that last time, Shoji noticed how Tokoyami was so Shoji kissed Tokoyami's beak. "I'll keep you save, promise", said Shoji calmly as he smiled under the mask and looked down at Tokoyami, Tokoyami blushed and smiled, "Thank you Shoji", said Tokoyami as he hugged Shoji, Shoji smiled and hugged back. "Now let's go Toko", said Shoji as he continued to walk through the city with Tokoyami, at last Tokoyami felt safe being outside the dorms.