'You're truly the best Tokoyami'

As Tokoyami slept he was having a bad nightmare, all he could do is twist and turn and cry in his sleep. Luckly Shoji was still in his dorm to notice the whole thing, Shoji walked over to Tokoyami as he tossed and turned, "Wake up Toko, please wake up", whisphered Shoji softy in Tokoyami's ear(?) as he placed Tokoyami on his laps gently. "Please don't take him away from me", mumbled Tokoyami as he slightly woke up while crying a bit, Tokoyami looked up at Shoji softly and cried a bit more, "Oh Shoji", whispered Tokoyami softly and hugged him while wrapping his arms around Shoji's neck. "It's ok Tokoyami, i'm here, there's no need to worry", said Shoji as he comforted Tokoyami and rubbed his feathers gently, Tokoyami slowly felt calm at Shoji's voice. "Are you ok now Tokoyami?", asked Shoji gently as he looks at Tokoyami, "I'm fine now...thanks Shoji, l was having a bad nightmare", said Tokoyami as he looked back at Shoji lightly smilling, "Im glad you're ok Tokoyami", smiled Shoji under his mask, Tokoyami stood up and stretched as he yawned, Shoji just looked at Tokoyami as he blushed and smiled, Tokoyami noticed Shoji looking at him and smiles, "What are you staring at tall guy~", said Tokoyami with a flirtly voice then giggles, Shoji blushed more and looked away quickly.

Tokoyami giggles more and sat next to Shoji, "Heh sorry Shoji", said Tokoyami as he laughed softly, "I-it's fine Tokoyami", blushed Shoji as he still looked away. Tokoyami smiled then asked, "Shoji, you want chicken nuggets?", asked Tokoyami as he looked at Shoji, "S-sure", said as he looked back at Tokoyami gently, "Okie", said Tokoyami as he stood and left the room then went to the kitchen to make the nuggets for Shoji.

*After Making The Nuggets*

Tokoyami came in with a plate of chicken nuggets and ketchup on the side and gave it to Shoji, "Here you go Shoji, enjoy", said Tokoyami as Shoji gently took the plate of chicken nuggets from Tokoyami's hand, Shoji smiled under his mask then slightly start to get nervous as he looked at the nuggets. Tokoyami noticed the face on Shoji's face and felt a bit worried, "Are you ok Shoji? You seem a bit worried, it is because of the nuggets?", asked Tokoyami with a worried tone in his voice, "No, no, it's not the nuggets", said Shoji as he looks at Tokoyami, "It's just that i'm scared of what you might think of me when l take off my mask...people think that l look scary without my mask off, and i'm scared you might the same thing". Tokoyami just looked at Shoji and sighs slightly, "Shoji...i'm won't be scared, we're best friends after all, right?", said Tokoyami as he smiled slightly, "Ok...but are you sure Tokoyami?", said Shoji slightly scared, "It'll be fine Shoji...trust me", said Tokoyami calmly as he looks at Shoji, "Ok, here goes", said Shoji as he pulls down his mask slowly showing his long mouth which surprised Tokoyami slightly. Shoji noticed the slight shock on Tokoyami's face which made him sigh sadly, "I knew it...", Shoji said sadly, as he was about to put his mask back on his hands were stopped by Tokoyami's sudden grip on his wrists which made him stop and look at Tokoyami, Shoji blushed on how close Tokoyami was to his face, and it actually surpised him that Tokoyami wasn't scared at all...Tokoyami was just amazed.

"Wow, that's...just amazing", said Tokoyami as he gently moved his fingers around Shoji's mouth which made Shoji blush more, "You look really amazing, with the mask or without Shoji", said Tokoyami gently then smiles, "Heh thank you Tokoyami", said Shoji gently as he smiled shyly, "Awww you are adorable when you smile", giggled Tokoyami as he rubbed Shoji's cheeks which made Shoji smile more and hug Tokoyami, "You're truly the best Tokoyami", "You too Shoji", said Tokoyami as he hugged back.