"I'll never leave you Tokoyami"

When Tokoyami and Shoji got back to the dorms they didn't expect their classmates to be there to surprise them, as they talked and laughed they were stopped by the blond haired boy, "Bonjour!", said Aoyama as he had that smile one his face (which he always had), "Oh hey Aoyama", said Shoji as he felt Tokoyami hide behind him, "You two love birds might be surprised when you get to your dorms", said Aoyama as he winked randomly, "Now go you two", said Aoyama as he giggled and walked away. "Oook", said Shoji kinda confused, "C'mon Tokoyami", said Shoji as he gently grabbed Tokoyami's hand and walked to their dorms, Tokoyami smiled gently.

When Tokoyami and Shoji arrived at their dorm and entered they got a big surprise from their classmates, "Happy month anniversary Tokoyami and Shoji!", the class said as Shoji turned on the light. Both Shoji and Tokoyami jumped and blushed and Tokoyami hugged Shoji's buff arm which made Shoji blush more, "I'm really happy for the both of you!", said Deku as he was excited for the couple. Shoji and Tokoyami smiled at each other then laughed gently, "Thank you everyone!", said Tokoyami as he smiled at the class which was kinda shocking to the class because of rarly he smiled at them. But at this point they didn't mind and was happy at the couple, Tokoyami and Shoji were happy as they could ever be in life. Soon after they celebrated everyone left and went to their dorms which left just Tokoyami and Shoji alone in the dorm, Tokoyami smiled and hugged Shoji and gently looked up at his tall boyfriend. Shoji looks back at his bird boyfriend and smiled gently, Shoji gently picked up Tokoyami and sat on the bed.

Tokoyami held onto Shoji not wanting him to leave his dorm, "I don't want you to leave Shoji", said Tokoyami as grips on Shoji's shirt, "I'll never leave you Tokoyami", Shoji said softly, "I don't want anything happening to you at all", he said kissing Tokoyami's beak gently making Tokoyami blush. Then Tokoyami slowly fell asleep in Shoji's arms as he smiled, Shoji smiled and held Tokoyami closer then gently laid him down, "Sleep now for your gift once you wake up in the morning", said Shoji as he rubbed Tokoyami's feathers gently as he smiled.

♡♡♡
Hello readers, Kaii here , I just wanted to say that the next chapter is gonna be a Christmas special so I'll release it on Christmas Day so expect that soon. But thank you for all the reads that this book is getting, I never been proud in a while, now happy holidays everyone have a great Christmas or whatever you celebrate. Have a great day everyone and stay happy, from your creator Kaii ❤️