'The life we wanted' Pt 1

It was a normal night but tonight felt differently, at least for Tokoyami, he looked up at the night sky and hugged himself. "Is this really the life I deserve?", he whispered to himself as he looked at the night sky, "I don't deserve nothing here", he whispered again as he looked down. He then hugs himself and felt tears form in his eyes, 'I can't hide my feelings from the world any longer', Tokoyami thought as tears rolled down his face then suddenly fell onto his knees. He cried out silently and hugged himself tightly, 'I never deserved anything in this life, love, friendship, happiness, none of it', he thought as he cried. A thought then came to his mind, he wiped away his tears and calmed himself down and tried to breathed calmly, he stood up and looked up at night sky once again, "I'll try to treat myself better...but I need help", he gently whispered, he smiled slightly as he thought of Shoji, 'He'll definitely help me', he thought as he smiled a bit more.

A couple minutes later Tokoyami arrived at Shoji's dorm, before he knocked he hesitated, 'What if he doesn't want to see me? What if he turns me away? No! He loves you and you know it Fumikage', thought Tokoyami as he shook his head then knocked on the door softly. He then felt a bit nervous when he heard the door starting to open, when the door opened he looked up at Shoji and smiled slightly, "What are you doing up this late", asked Shoji as he rubbed his eye and smiled. "Can I just please come in", asked Tokoyami rubbing his arm, Shoji nodded and let Tokoyami in, Tokoyami walked in and sat on Shoji's bed. "What do you need Tokoyami", Shoji asked as he shut the door and went to sit next to Tokoyami, "I just wanted to ask if you possibly wanted to...run away with me, I say this because I wanna go somewhere else for a while and we could come back at anytime", he said as he slightly looked at Shoji. Shoji stayed silent and thought for a moment, he then sighed gently and looked back at Tokoyami, "I'm in", he said softly with a smile. Tokoyami smiled then hugged him, Shoji didn't hesitate to hug back and smiled as he held Tokoyami close to him.

"Then let's get prepared", said Tokoyami as he smiled gently, Shoji nodded and stood up and got some things ready as Tokoyami sat there waiting. When Shoji was finished he give Tokoyami as thumbs up and smiled, Tokoyami stood up and smiled and the couple left the dorms and went to Tokoyami's to get his stuff ready. When they were finished they both left the dorms, they talked on where they would go in this adventure. They smiled and kept each other close and protected each other though the night, 'Hopefully this goes well', thought Tokoyami as he smiles.

♡♡♡
Hello, Kaii here, hopefully you guys liked this chapter, I worked all night on this one tbh and I proud of this. But I 2020 is coming really close and I hope you guys enjoy it, 2019 was a great year and I improved a lot in life in 2019. I've felt better about myself then I use too a while ago, I hope you guys have a great time and have good day. From your creator, Kaii ❤️