➹ The Christmas Special ➹

*smut warning*

It was 9:00 am and Tokoyami was waken because of Dark Shadow, "Wake up! Wake up! It's Christmas", said Dark Shadow exciting as he went around the room. "Dark Shadow calm down, please", Tokoyami said with a tired tone as he stood up getting ready to shower. Tokoyami yawned as he entered the bathroom then took off his clothes, but when he opened the shower curtain he saw, "Shoji!! What are you doing in my bathroom", he blushed as he covered his bottom half of his body. Shoji was in panic, in a gay panic, "Ummmm", Shoji said nervously as he blushed, "Get out!", yelled Tokoyami still blushing, Shoji quickly did what he was told and left the bathroom and shut the door. Tokoyami sighed and turned on the shower and went in, he jumped lightly when the hot water hit his back, but he didn't mind it after a couple of seconds. 'That cute idiot', thought Tokoyami as he smiled gently as he rubbed his feathers with shampoo and thought about Shoji.

*10 minutes later*

Tokoyami came out of the bathroom with a towel on his bottom half of his body and he immediately saw Shoji sitting on the bed. Shoji just sat there blushing, "close your eyes", said Tokoyami as he looked at Shoji, Shoji quickly stood up and gently picked up Tokoyami and laid him the bed. Tokoyami blushed brightly, "Shoji what you doing!", said Tokoyami as he blushed, "Are you ready for your Christmas gift~?", Shoji said as he sounded sexual, Tokoyami blushed more and knew what Shoji was talking about. Tokoyami looked up at Shoji and nodded gently, Shoji pulled down his mask with a big smile on his face. Tokoyami blushed more as Shoji slowly took the towel off him, Shoji smirked at small man's body especially at his member, Shoji removed his clothes as he other hands gently rubbed Tokoyami's body which made Tokoyami shiver slightly and blush.

As Shoji was finished undressing he teased Tokoyami's entrance with his member which made Tokoyami blush brightly, "S-Shoji~", Tokoyami moaned out as his breath got a bit heavier. Shoji chuckled then quickly shoves his member inside the young bird making Tokoyami gasp out and moan, "hush, hush my dear, you don't want the others to hear you~", said Shoji as he covered Tokoyami's beak to keep him quiet as he thrusted inside him. "I-I think I'm about to c-came", moaned Tokoyami as he looked at Shoji, "M-me too Tokoyami", said Shoji as he blushed.

*Im sorry but time skip -w-*

Shoji and Tokoyami held each other as they were covered in a blanket, "How did it feel?", asked Shoji softly as he looked at Tokoyami, "That felt awesome", whispered Tokoyami as he giggled. "Now let's get ready for the Christmas party in a couple minutes", said Shoji as he gently sat up, "Finnne", wined Tokoyami as he sat up stretching. Shoji stood up then picked up Tokoyami and went to the bathroom, Shoji gently was placed Tokoyami on ground, Shoji then turned on the shower, "Come on Toko, we need a shower", said Shoji as he entered the tub, Tokoyami went in the tub with Shoji and smiled.

*at the Christmas party*

When Shoji and Tokoyami arrived they were greeted by their classmates, "It took you guys long enough", said Denki as he give them a bright smile, "We were doing things this morning", said Shoji as he smiled under his mask. Tokoyami just slightly blushed and smiled when he looked up at Shoji gently, "Well that's fine, come and hang out guys", said Denki as he went back with the others, Shoji and giggles then held Tokoyami's hand went to the others. Today was a wonderful Christmas for class 1-A and as well as Tokoyami and Shoji.

♡♡♡
Well merry Christmas everyone! Hopefully you guys are having a great Christmas today, I just wrapped in a blanket I got and it's very soft, besides that thank you guys for the reads on this book, hopefully you guys have a great day and Christmas. Goodbye and Merry Christmas from your writer, Kaii ❤️