Chapter 18: TMZ HEADLINE

Julia Goldani Telles Replaced In Her Role As Lead Of World-wide Book Phenom Turned Movie, After

The world-wide book phenomenon After by author Anna Todd which is now being made into a movie with a potential of becoming a franchise is now under fire for replacing its female lead actress Julia Goldani Telles. After, which was first known as the highly read Wattpad fan fiction based on the British boy band One Direction, first made announcements of their cast in the movie's official Instagram account @aftermovie which included Julia Goldani Telles as Tessa Young and Hero Fiennes-Tiffin-the nephew of British actors Ralph Fiennes and Joseph Fiennes-as the movie's male lead Hardin Scott, in late June. Filming started just this week in Atlanta, Georgia. However, Telles is now speaking out about her being axed from the movie and how it came to be.

Telles claims that she was replaced by Australian actress new-comer Josephine Langford, sister of 13 Reasons Why's Katherine Langford, as the female protagonist Tessa Young in the movie adaptation. Langford was first announced to portray the role of antagonist Molly Samuels in the same movie. The actress (Telles) claims that after the 2-week rehearsal period in Atlanta, followed by a one-day shooting of the movie, the producers and director called her over and told her that she will no longer be playing the role and that legalities will be addressed accordingly.

"At first, I was shocked. Like, I couldn't believe it. We already started filming, you know. I tried to understand their reasons, being that Hero and I just weren't working on camera. Alright, fair enough. But then when they told me that Josephine will now be playing Tessa, I was furious. I knew something definitely happened for her to be casted for the lead role."

Telles then details one particular incident where she witnessed Fiennes-Tiffin and Langford getting hot and heavy in the pool of the hotel where the cast and crew are staying for the duration of filming. She also claims that a video is in her possession to prove her claims. According to her, Langford may have slept her way to snatch the role from her. She claims that with Fiennes-Tiffin's connections in the movie industry-his mother, Martha Fiennes, and father, George Tiffin, are both well-known directors in the UK and his uncles Ralph and Joseph Fiennes-it is highly likely that he had something to do with this whole debacle.

TMZ has obtained a copy of the said video, which is only fifteen seconds long. Based on said video, it can be seen that Langford and Fiennes-Tiffin are both in the pool wearing what seems to be only their undergarments. It can also be seen that Fiennes-Tiffin is kissing Langford's neck as they are holding each other close.

When asked what her next move is, Telles tells TMZ that she isn't planning on make any legal complaints and that she only wants the truth to be told.

TMZ has tried to contact both Langford's and Fiennes-Tiffin's management to comment on this issue and both parties have yet to give any statement addressing the issue. Author slash producer Anna Todd and other producers and the movie's director, Jenny Gage, could not be contacted as of this article's publishing.

Stay tuned for more details.

_________________________

Author's Note:

Who saw this coming? Who says yes to double update?

Until the next chapter... much love, Rollen 💕

 much love, Rollen 💕