Chapter 9: I Think That's Enough Rehearsal

"No! I am not going to rehearse the scene without Jenny or Anna... or any of the crew for that matter Hero," she exclaims for the third time.

"Jo, come on. We need to do this, didn't you hear Jenny's instruction?" I say in exasperation.

"I'm not deaf, you know. But I'm also not stupid to rehearse an intimate scene without the director or a coach," she gestures her hands out to the empty room around us. "And in case you haven't noticed, there aren't any of them in here."

"You're being difficult about this Jo... and very unprofessional," I add the last part with a frown.

"I am not unprofessional!" She grits, obviously I've hit a nerve.

"Really? Because I clearly remember Jenny telling us to rehearse on our own while they shoot for the other scene with Julia," I remind her and I watch as her anger falters. She glares at me for a while as I lay myself on the bed. "Any moment now Jo," I say in a bored tone despite the building anticipation inside my gut at the prospect of having her straddle me. With a huff, she finally approaches the bed. She stands on the side, her eyes reflecting the inner battle she's currently having. I could almost hear her thoughts as she debates whether to take my bait or not. "Come on Jo, it's okay," I give her a smile and a nod of assurance.

"Do. Not. Try. Anything. Stupid." She says, empathising each and every word out like I'm some stupid prick.

Maybe I am.

"I won't. Now get your ass over here so we can practice." And with that, she climbs on to the bed and straddles me. Her skimpy dress bunching up to her hips, revealing the ends of her fishnet stockings... and she's wearing a garter.

Oh fuck me!

Shaking my head to clear it from all the perverted thoughts swimming inside it from our position and that garter she's wearing, I clear my incredibly dry throat. "Right... so, we're supposed to be making out when Tessa walks in on us then at one point, you're supposed to kiss my neck," I rasp, gripping her hips.

"I know the script Hero, you don't have to tell me what I'm supposed to do," she snaps.

"Testy, testy little Molly," I tease her and she rolls her eyes.

Before I know it, she's leaning down on me, angling her face to the left. "I think this is the best angle we could get," she says, her lips hovering over mine and her minty breath fanning my face. I could feel the electricity coursing through my body at her proximity, the air around us filled with so much tension.

"Y-yeah," I stammer.

"So we kiss in this angle then Julia walks in," she says, her eyes now lowering to my lips as I unconsciously lick them. I nod in response, edging closer to her lips. "And then I'd say my line," she says, her voice lowering, almost like a whisper. I nod. "And then I'd kiss your neck," she whispers, dipping her head down to my neck and planting a soft kiss on my pulse point. "Like this," she whispers against my skin, her lips brushing against it as I feel my pulse accelerate. My fingers dig into the exposed skin of her hips, the garters tempting me to pull and release them.

"Just like that, babe..." I groan, unable to control my hips from thrusting up to her center and letting her feel just how hard I am for her. She allows me to grind against her for just a mere second before pushing herself up and off me, her cheeks a scarlet red and her chest rising and falling at an alarmingly fast rate.

"I-I think that's...enough r-rehearsal," she stammers, sitting next to me on the bed.

*****

When the cameras and the lighting have all been set, Jenny, Anna and Jennifer enters the room together with Julia.

"Hi Jo, Hero," Anna greets us with a smile. I guess she's in a better mood now than she was earlier today when I heard her cry in frustration.