Chapter 21: No More Teasing

The crazy shit I would do for this woman is at a whole other level. Whipping my head from side to side, I check the hallways to make sure the coast is clear. When I don't see a single soul, I strain my ears to listen if there are incoming footsteps. Finally deciding that it's safe to go out with a giant hard on tenting my sweatpants, I run towards my room and open the door with the swipe of my key card.

I go straight to my drawer and grab a handful of condoms, securing them in my side pocket before dashing out of the room and back to Jo's. Just as I am about to reach her door, I spot Inanna heading in my direction.

Bloody timing!

I try to act as if I don't notice her and go straight to Jo's door. I hope she doesn't see me, I hope she fucking turns around and get lost or something. My fucking dick can't seem to calm the fuck down and it would just be too embarrassing for anyone to see me the way I am right now.

"Hero!" Inanna calls. No such luck, she saw me and now she's gonna may small shit talk when all I want to do is bury myself inside Jo's warm, wet and tight pussy. Okay, not helping with bringing down my boner.

Think Julia.

That's it. Get down boy. "Hey, didn't see you there," I fake a smile towards her, angling my body towards the door and hoping that she wouldn't be able to see my lesser but still prominent boner. "What's up?"

"I saw the article this morning. That was... it was something huh?" She chuckles awkwardly.

"Yeah, none of it is true though," I say, silently thanking the subject for distracting me but also wanting her to leave me the fuck alone so I can get back to Jo who is probably laying naked on the bed right now.

Fuck me!

Her phone lights up and she turns down to its screen. I take this opportunity to swipe the key card and brace for the door knob. She looks up at me and says, "I have to go. Hope everything works out for you and Jo. See yah." She waves goodbye before disappearing into another hallway.

I release a deep breath and push the door open. As soon as I close the door, I make my way back to Jo's bed. I almost have a fucking heart attack at the sight before me.

There on her bed, lays Jo. Naked. Eyes closed. Her legs spread open. Her hand stroking her dripping pussy.

"Fuck, Jo..." I breathe. She looks incredibly delectable that my cock springs to its full length almost instantaneously.

She opens her eyes and I am met with the darkest, most stunning orbs I've ever seen. "Hero, please... I need you," she moans as she finds her clit and gently rubs in a circular motion.

That is bloody fucking hot.

I don't have to be told twice. My clothes are discarded on the floor in just a few seconds. Grabbing the packets of condom, I toss them on the bedside table while leaving one in my hand. I crawl on top of her, positioning myself between her legs. Tearing the packet open, I slip the condom on my dick with as much precision as my trembling hands would allow me. Bringing my tip to her folds, I tease her entrance for quite a bit, earning a series of moans and whimpers from Jo. My cock twitches at every sensual sound that falls from that pretty fuckable lips of hers.

"No more teasing... please," she mewls.

"This is going to hurt love," I warn her as I brace myself on top of her with one hand on her side and the other guiding my cock.

"I know, I'm ready babe," she breathes, determination and lust melding into one.

With that, I slowly push through her slit, my tip entering her slickness and it is heaven. Jo and I moan at the same time. I lock my lips with hers, thrusting my tongue into her mouth as I gently push into her, inch by inch until I reach the only remaining barrier between us. I try to be as gentle as I possibly can, her tightness and wetness making it excruciatingly difficult yet euphoric at the same time. With one final push, I feel the barrier give way and wince at her unbelievable tightness-sucking me in almost painfully-and at her nails digging and scratching my back. Her grunts of pain are drowned in my mouth and I bring my hand to her tits, rolling her nipple between my fingers as an attempt of distraction from her pain. She whimpers and arches her back, giving me more access to her beautiful breasts.

After a few moments, I grunt, "Is it okay if I move love?" Fuck, she feels so painfully good. She nods, her eyes shut tight as she takes in deep breaths. I pull out until my tip is the only part left inside her before slowly pushing into her again. Slowly and gently, I keep a steady pace of thrusting my hips until I see the pained expression on her face slowly subside and her eyes flutter open, her lips forming an "o".

She's breathtaking.

I bring my hand between us, leaving her tender now tender nipples. Keeping my steady pace, I find her clit and push into it, making her gasp, her hips bucking and meeting my thrusts.

"Fuck..." I growl as I feel her tighten around me. She's close and so am I. I could feel my spine tingling and the buildup of my orgasm slowly creeping in. I know I won't be able to hold back for long so I rub tight circles around her clit as my thrusts rapidly increases in its pace.

"Hero..." she moans my name as her hip pushes up to meet mine. "Oh my god," she gasps, clawing at my arms and shoulders, her back arching and her wetness sucking me in deep. She moans my name or and over as her orgasm hits her, her hips bucking uncontrollably under me. It's the most beautiful thing I've witnessed-Jo coming under me and moaning my name.

"Jo..." I groan as I thrust deep and hard, my hips bucking. It's all it takes to bring me over the edge, falling into oblivion. For a second, everything goes black and then I see the fucking rainbow as my own orgasm rocks my body.

Slumping down over her, I try to catch my breath as she does, too. A few seconds later, I finally pull out and take the condom off my cock, throwing it to the bin near the bed. When I go back to Jo, she has this delirious sated look on her beautiful face as her chest rises and falls, still catching her breath. A smile breaks from my lips and my heart warms seeing her relax for the first time today. I pull her to my side, letting her head rest on my chest after kissing her lips tenderly.

"How was that for your first time?" I ask, needing to know.

She's quiet for a few beats and I grow nervous until she finally breaks the silence. "Amazing," she sighs dreamily, like she's already on the verge of sleep.

"Did I hurt you?"

"Yes, it hurt but I already know it won't be a painless experience. It's not something you could have helped... babe," she adds the endearment shyly and it makes me smile wider. "But the bliss you brought me at the end was worth the pain, for sure," she continues. I could hear the smile in her tone.

"It will be less painful the next time, I promise," I assure her. Realizing the implication of my words, I rush to add, "Not that I'm already t-thinking of doing it again, though. I... I was just saying that-"

"I know what you mean babe," she giggles, cutting me off from fumbling with my words. "Thank you for being so gentle with me," she says, yawning. Her exhaustion taking a toll on her.

"Thank you for letting me be your first, love," I tell her. I feel a burst of pride at the fact that I am the one she gave her virginity to. We will both go back to this moment years from now and relive the amazing experience between us. When she doesn't respond, I notice her breathing evening out. She's fallen asleep. "Sleep tight baby," I whisper, kissing the top of her head before closing my own eyes, feeling completely at peace with her tangled on top of me.

_______________________

Author's Note:

They finally did it! Vote and comment my lovelies 💋

Until the next chapter... much love, Rollen 💕

 much love, Rollen 💕