⟦わ⟧⟦き⟧⟦し⟧

𝙈𝙞𝙤 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚. . Sasori held no words of complaints since she had joined them, but he was definitely holding silent judgements.

Still, in a awkward absence of sound the trio trudged on through the woods. Soon enough a large rock wall surrounded by a pool of water came to view. Unbeknownst to the ravenette, this was the Akatsuki residence.

"Uh, close your eyes for a second, yea" Deidara slid a hand over her face, closing her eyes with his fingers before running after Sasori.

The blonde had decided to keep a little bit of the organization's privacy, his bones slightly shaking in fear of pein. That ginger would most likely kill Deidara for letting a stranger in.

Mio held her breath in anticipation, the ground shook, lapping little waves against her toes. A shrill squeal was heard as rock clashed against rock, then, in a fleeting moment it was all over like nothing had even happened.

"Okay" Deidara spoke under his breath, jogging back to the waiting woman and grabbing her hand. "Let's go".

Mio blinked, eyes curiously peering into the dark, cavernous entrance of the Akatsuki hideout. It didn't feel welcoming in the least.

"Am I allowed here?" It was a stupid question, the kunoichi obviously wasn't, but still.

Her grey eyes met with the puppeteer. His glare was cold and soulless as he gave her a wordless answer.

She was trespassing and the blonde dragging her into the darkness was at fault. Deidara was going to get in trouble for this.

"Maybe I should just go?" Why would the bomber risk his organization for her. Mio was growing weary, she started to tug her arm free, dig her heels into the stone.

"You're already here and I'm going to get in trouble now anyways" Deidara sounded calm and oddly confident.

Hesitantly the ravenette nodded, keeping her free hand resting on her wepon scroll.

Through the dark stone tunnel the trio came upon a hallway. It too was poorly lit and it quickly died, merging into a livingroom of sorts.

A couches, a messy bookshelf and scratched coffee table with a deck of cards haphazardly strewn upon. Mio raised an eyebrow, looking around.

Across the hallway was impressively clean kitchen and then from there sprouted a hallway which lead to bedrooms.  Mio rounded a corner, her hand lightly running against the wall.

Looking up her eyes met with someone, their chests so close, nearly running into eachother.

"Mio?" That person spoke with familiarity, their daunting height reining down upon her.

For a brief second her eyes widened with surprise, though they quickly narrowed to a glare. Her fingers twitched, grazing the skin of her leg.

"Itachi" she replied, drawing out his name, the sound weird on her tounge. It had been so long.

The mans face slightly narrowed in confusion, what was she doing at the Akatsuki hideout. "You're alive" he muttered stoically.

She scoffed, "I'm not some idiot ninja" her hand barred into a fist.

Itachi's face eased, "hn" he never said she was.

Deidara watched the two interact from the open doorway. A scrunched look warped his features, hinting at a feeling of jealousy. Just how did that weisel know Mio?

The tall, male Uchiha broke his eyes away from the kunoichi in front of him and continued on his way down the hallway. Deidara was creating a mess.

"Let's go see Pein, yea" the blonde wiped his nose with his thumb, placing a light hold on the small of Mio's back to guide her forward.

Even as the blonde showed sweetness to her, Mio couldn't help but long for Sasuke. She hated him, but hate was only another kind of love.

×

Hello my lovelies, exams are over and that means more updates♡

I hope all is well! This is unedited, sorry for mistakes, but still, enjoy.