im sorry liana...

chapter 29:

liana stayed in the lonely chilly hospital room where joey was laying without movement
just slow breaths escaping his body
liana stayed the night, just to see if joey would wake up from the coma.
she didnt think it would actually come to this.
she thought she was going to be joey free for the rest of her hopeless life, drama free.
but the opposite. instead of liana having the time of her life with Sergio arguing about how he's so protective he is towards a girl who has many downs in her life, and weren't good ones especially with trever. and with the thought of it what if trever was the one that caused all of this to happen. it was partly true he was the reason liana "broke up" with joey in the first place. but if you think of it, liana could of just reported all of this to the police without a single doubt and have him arrested and liana and joey would live happily together. but it was opposite again.
so instead of her no caring about joey she sitting in a hospital room, waiting for joey to show at a sign that he will wake up soon but nothing happened.
liana would wonder and wonder how much hate she would towards this whole thing. she decided to clear all this up and go on twitter
notifications repeatedly going off several times from the fans
with positive, but mostly negative.
she has noticed that when she was tagged in this tweet from joey
made her confused.
it read

liana, well your probably reading this right now im assuming, um im here to tell you that know what matter what i will never stopped loving you. and knowing that you will never take me back hurts so bad. and i can't take it anymore. all the times i have apologized for whatever I did that i dont know of and you will never forgiving me has broken my heart and i have decided that theres no reason for me to be alive. so this is goodbye...

she couldnt read the rest
it was all her fault whether anyone says it wasnt. she will believe it was her fault.
heavily breathing came
she stood up from the chair and started pacing back and forth constantly
saying "all my fault, or how I'm so stupid"
at that very moment she didn't know what to do anymore.
how would joey do something so cruel as to killing himself for the second attempt. and the first part she was there comforting a stranger she barely even get to know.
and here she is now. blaming herself for his sucide attempt comforting him?
she didnt understand
was this some time if joke?
it all played out
they were meant to be together.
or so she was thinking
all this time joey was trying to win her back for lianas mistake she has made
and denying him over and over knowing that nothing will be okay.
she had to read the rest of course to at least get the feeling of joey still being alive and is next to her saying it will be alright.
the last part had read

liana is not only beautiful and and nice and kind but she is the moonlight that guides me through the way. also liana, if im possibly dead or not please leave my subscribers updates. you know i still love them i cant let them keep waiting on me thank you but also thank you being the most amazing and and supporting person on earth. you may not be strong but your saver, my superhero i love you.