Stupid Body

A/n: The story speeds up alot in the beginning because I'm sure not everyone wants to read about every single day in her training, but I promise it's for a good reason and the entire story will not be like this. It will slow down when her training is almost complete!
Thank you! Enjoy!

Rose POV-

The extra training with the General easily became a regular thing over the following months. I assumed since we were so busy 24/7-and judging by the impressive toned muscules I had acquired- we had been in here at least a year, if not more.

Time really does fly.

I could tell that bystanders were jealous of the extra training I received and many began to hold it against me. Only after I started getting bullied by my peers did I begin to hide my extra strength. What they didn't know wouldn't hurt them. Until I punish them when they least expect it. God knows I had the power to now.

Today was different when we all flooded into the gym. Instead of weight lifting equipment, large round tables covered the space. Like what you would see in a vikings chamber with wooden soilders for a batttle strategy.

I walked over to it and placed my hand on it's surface. The wood was thick, aged, and cold. Oddly it felt as if  it was listening to you.

Suddenly the pain in my chest exploded and I had to lean my upper half on the tabel as the forever lingering pain in my chest surged. Something it does regularly.

By now I was used to it but it didn't mean it didn't hurt any less. I didn't want to tell anyone about it because they would think something was wrong and I'd be sent away.

I couldn't leave Louise like that. She needed me. And I needed her. She was like my little sister I would protect her even after all of this was over.

I pulled myself together and stood tall, acting as if there wasn't an inferno of pain in my chest. I glanced around, luckily no one was looking.

I left out a breath of relief. Soon after the General, cleared his throught and imeadiatly the chatter silenced. "Since it has been a year of muscle building and many of you have greatly improved your physique, we are going to start with a new vendetta. Battle strategy."

People broke out in excited whispers, even Nathan nudged my arm. "Hey dog, did ya hear that? Battle strategy!"

I frowned and pushed him away, "Shut up stupid. Do you want to get throttled again? You do remember what happened to the kid last week who spoke against him right?"

Both our eyes trailed to the boy standing in the back of the crowd who was silent as a mouse. No one knew what General Kai did to him but of course no one was brave enough to ask. Nathan shook his head as his hand absently went to his neck. "Poor Mike, I know how it feels. I learned my lesson, I hope he did to. I swear that man isn't human."

I raised my brow, "You still not going to tell me what you said?"

He looked down at me as his hand dropped to his side. He looked at me a moment before speaking, "I'd still rather not say, the General would probably do something again, not something I'm willing to repeat."

He half smiled at me and I looked back to Kai again.

Who was looking straight at me.

Fear climbed up my spine, bringing coldness with it, forcing my stomach to drop. Nathan tried speaking to me but I kicked him in the leg.

He saw where I was looking and shut his mouth with so much force I'm sure he chipped a tooth.

I knew the General thought of me differently than other trainees, but I knew that his punishment would not differ from others. I swallowed hard as his eyes told me there would be consequences.