Predatory

Whilst sitting on the couch with Orion and Levi watching How Its Made, my attention seemed to waver from the screen to look at the man next to me. I was staring unabashedly and I somehow knew he wanted me to look at him. Give him all my attention. And I was doing just that.

So much so that I didn't notice when Levi got up to leave. Leaving us amongst ourselves. And the room began to fill with his intoxicating smell.

I could barely keep my head and eyes faced forward anymore, not with him in the room.

I felt my body shift uncomfortably from my crunched up position on the couch. Slightly stretching my back like a cat. And I felt him look over at me.

 "Are you uncomfortable?" I sat back up and glanced at him then looking back to the TV. "I'm fine." All of the sudden the gears in my mind began to move quickly as if I just realized something.

I looked over at him. "Wait what exactly are you and Levi doing here at Andy and Amy's place anyway, and so late?" One of my eyebrows lifted as I glanced through the blinds at the dark sky.

Orion turned himself on the couch to face me. and I did the same, pulling my legs under me. Intent to listen to his reason. "Well you see, Levi and I own a certain business, and were rather in a high position in that line of work. Feared, I guess you could say."

"Oh so you guys are like the big CEO boss guys." I crossed my arms and had a serious look on my face and pretended to know what I was talking about.

He chuckled, "Yea, something like that. Anyways, the Weppler's are a part of that business and are...important suppliers for us." 

My face was skeptical, "You know you're being very vague about what kind of business you take part in."

"You will understand in time my dear. The only thing you need to know is the Weppler's crush easily under stress and are likely to become irrational. In my years of partnership with them, I've noticed they will do anything to have paper-full pockets." He sighed.

"Hmm. I'll keep that in mind." Honestly it kind of scared me if what Orion was saying was the truth, I didn't know if I could see them the same way anymore.

Though it quickly left my mind when I felt excitement start to build when I thought of taking advantage of this quiet time with him.

"So... how long have you been working as a big CEO?" Orion grinned and studied my face.

"If I didn't know any better I'd think you were trying to ask me my age?"

My face heat up but I thought it be a good idea to ask. "I cant help my own curiosity." I said shrugging.

"I'm 25. And what about you?"

I know it may be weird but in my opinion older men were more attractive. To a point, not like a 100 year old man if you get me. I like a man, not some teenage boy. Perhaps it was because I felt older on the inside. "I'm turning 19 this november."

Orion's demeanor seemed to change and became more...predatory. Like I was a small deer he was stalking in a forest. His eyes grew hooded as he seemed to be spacing out for a minute.

"Orion?" his head jerked back to full alert and his eyes were trained on mine once more, and my brow raised in question.

A tight smile lined his beautiful mouth and he nodded slightly. "A prime time of age, planning anything special?"

I looked away my heart slightly deflating, "I don't know, I will probably be back in Arizona when it does roll around." I brought my gaze back to his and  he had a frown on his face and furrowed brows.