Ten

Warning - (M) Rated Chapter: GRAPHIC smut content
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Rachel was speechless. She can only feel the strong sensation of her longing for Lea's touch.

"I have been wanting this for so long, mi amore," Lea whispered on Rachel's ear before starting to nibble it again.

As Lea nibbled Rachel's ear, her hands were also caressing the latter, passing through ever so slightly on the sides of the peaks then the thighs. She caressed her thighs, her hips then her buttocks slowly but so sensually before sliding her hands into her undergarment once more - this time - there was no stopping for Lea.

"I want to feel how wet you are for me, mi amore. How sinfully wet you are and then taste you."

Rachel whimpered but let Lea take charge and cop a feel of her. Lea then slides up and down Rachel's womanhood feeling and teasing it.

"So wet, Rach. Now, I just want to taste you and know how sweet you could be."

Rachel's eyes widened when Lea removed her hand and have shown her - her two wet fingers, Lea looks at them before meeting Rachel's gaze and sucking those fingers, moaning while their gaze are locked with each other.

"My god, cara mia!" Rachel exclaimed in excitement, "please. I beg you."

Lea just smirked and hopped off the bed then started stripping while still gazing into Rachel's eyes which made the latter feel her own self. By the time Lea got to her jeans, Rachel can't help but slowly slowly touch her womanhood as she managed to untie herself. She bits her lower lip over the sensation.

Lea's eyes widened then she grinned.

"So naughty, mi amore. Hindi mo ako mahintay?"

"I want you, NOW!" Rachel demanded.

"Relax. Darating din tayo sa gusto mong part," Lea coolly responded, "But do you like how it feels? Masarap ba?"

Rachel nodded as she touched herself and moaned louder.

"Do you feel that when I touch you? You like it?"

"FUCK, LEA! YES!" Rachel exclaimed as she was playing with her womanhood and squeezing one of her peaks.

"Don't stop, mi amore," Lea said as she parted Rachel's legs wider.

Lea positioned herself between Rachel's legs and started nibbling on her upper thighs. Meanwhile, Rachel started to add pressure on what she's doing as the sensation gets more and more to her. She was breathless, to say the least. Then Lea kissed her - THERE. She stopped what she was doing and they gazed at each other. Lea, still gazing at her lifted her left leg and started devouring her womanhood which made Rachel arch her back while grabbing and squeezing her peaks real hard. Lea kept suckling and moaning into Rachel's womanhood which made Rachel go wild, moaning louder and louder, screaming Lea's name over and over begging until she felt like she was gonna explode.

"SHIT LEA CARMINA! HERE I CUM, BABE!" Rachel screamed as she was brought to her erotic high.

Lea continued on suckling until Rachel was clean then kissed Rachel so hard. She responded to those kisses and swapped their positions around. Rachel was back in charge this time. She didn't waste any second on foreplay and inserted three of her fingers inside Lea right then and there making the latter flinch and moan hard.

"This is my kind of punishment for you, Lea. You won't cum unless I say so," Rachel said authoritatively as much as lustfully.

Lea just nodded her head as she bit her lip - moaning as Rachel pounded her hard and fast. She wants to cum badly with how Rachel's going but she knows that there'd be a bigger punishment waiting if she does it. But she couldn't hold it - not any longer. And before she knew it, she had already involuntarily convulsed into Rachel's fingers with one long and loud scream.

"Now, you've earned yourself an endless night," Rachel thought triumphantly to herself, "job well done, Zimmerman."