Six

Warning - (M) Rated Chapter: Smut content
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Flashback

"What?! I barely know you, wala akong pakialam sa sasabihin mo, hindi ako sasama sa'yo!" Lea's voice was rising with every word she uttered, her anger was evident.

Rachel was even surprised with the sudden outburst, "Yes, you will and please lower your voice."

"Your audacity to ask me to lower my voice! Sino ka ba sa palagay mo ha?! Palagay mo ba dahil gusto ko magtrabaho sa kumpanya mo na gaga—"

The elevator came onto a sudden halt, jerking the ladies around and causing them both to fall to the floor. Lights flickered on and off until eventually they stopped all together at namatay ang mga ilaw kasabay ng pag-on ng pulang emergency light. Lea felt panic all over her system.

"Shit! Potah! This is where we'll die! Mamamatay na tayo. My god! Magpapakabait na po ako! Hindi na ko magpapasaway kay lola. Promise, Lord! Tulungan niyo lang ka—"

Rachel was smiling at first even sorta laughing at Lea but when it appeared to her that she might really be claustrophobic and is having an attack, she grabbed her by the shoulders and pinned her on the elevator wall, "Calm down, Lea. It's gonna be fine. Breathe."

"NO! Hindi magiging fine! Walang magandang nangyayari sa elevators, why didn't fucking use the fucking stairs to fuc—"

Rachel crashed her lips onto Lea's, the girl let out a soft moan. Lea's hands found their way to Rachel's hair. Lea pulled Rachel closer to her body wanting every part of Rachel against her. Rachel bit Lea's lip when Lea denied her access to her mouth causing Lea to gasp. Rachel took advantage of this and began to explore her mouth. Rachel kissed down Lea's neck causing a strangled gasp to escape Lea's mouth. Napatawa naman si Rachel under her breath sa naging reaksyon ni Lea sa ginawa niya. Lea's hands found their way to Rachel's chest, only for the latter to restrain her hands and held them captive above her head.

"No," Rachel said authoritatively.

Rachel continued kissing Lea's neck and held onto the hem of her little red dress starting to slowly yank it up with her free hand.

Just then the elevator lights came on and a man on the speaker spoke, "Sorry for the inconvenience, ladies and gentlemen. The problem has been taken care of. The elevator should be back on its normal operations in just a second. Again, thank you for your patience. Have a great night!"

Agad namang naghiwalay ang dalawa nung magsalita ang lalaki sa speaker. Rachel looked at Lea and smirked, "Don't even dare think that that's where it ends."