Fifteen

"Well, mag-a-alas kwatro na pala ng umaga," Lea said as she looked at her phone, "tama na drama, mamaya naman pag gising natin ulit. Stay here and sleep in my room, dito na lang ako sa couch."

Lea stood up to head down her room and get out blankets for the couch with Rachel just right behind her.

"Yung banyo sa right and the left door is closet. May blankets pa doon if you'd need more."

When Lea turned to leave the room, Rachel grabbed her arm and stopped her.

"P-pwede bang tabi na lang tayo? Dito ka na lang din."

"Sure," Lea responded with a smile.

Parehong nahiga na sina Rachel at Lea. Lea fixed their blankets up and soon after Rachel snuggled into Lea. Lea wrapped her arms around the woman's waist and pulled her closer. Rachel's breathing soon evened out; nakatulog na ito. Napaisip naman si Lea sa mga nangyari kani-kanina lamang.

"Rachel admitted that she has feelings for me or is starting to have feelings for me. Totoo ba talaga to?" Lea thought to herself as she grinned so wide that it actually made her cheeks hurt.

Antagal na niyang mahal si Rachel, unang beses pa lang na nagpunta sila sa penthouse. Actually, unang beses pa lang niyang nakita ito ay nakaramdam na siya ng paghanga rito hanggang sa nadevelop ng nadevelop ang damdamin niya para sa binibini. Rachel was absolutely gorgeous with those tantalizing dark eyes, Lea could swear that she could get lost in. Her dark hair always smelled like strawberries, which was Lea's favorite and it was always so soft. Lea loved running her fingers through Rachel's hair whenever she gets the chance to. And it wasn't just Rachel's looks that made Lea fall in love with her. Lea loved the passion in Rachel's eyes whenever the latter talks about work, when she's in the bedroom and just even when she's in the kitchen, cooking. Rachel was someone Lea would like to spend the rest of her life with. She was the one who she wanted to wake up to every morning and come home to after work at night. Gusto mang sabihin ni Lea ang lahat ng ito kay Rachel ay natatakot siyang baka lumayo ito sa kanya. Gusto man niyang alamin kung sino ang nananakit at bumigo kay Rachel ay hindi niya magawang tanungin ito.

Lea felt something touch her, Rachel seemed to be feeling around the bed looking for something in her sleep. When Rachel felt Lea's hand, she grabbed it and intertwined their fingers and Lea swore it was the cutest thing ever.

~~~

Naunang nagising si Rachel ng umagang iyon. Lea's arm was wrapped around her waist pulling her protectively sa katawan nito and magkaholding hands sila - fingers to fingers. For the first time in what seems to be like forever, Rachel didn't want to be released from this intimate contact. Magtatanghali na pero halos ayaw bumangon ni Rachel dahil ayaw niyang matapos ang tagpong iyon. Lea's arms around her made her feel so safe and loved. Lea looked so peaceful in her sleep. Rachel thought she was so cute and had to resist the urge to kiss those soft cheeks.

Rachel couldn't seem to stay away from Lea. Ni hindi niya nga mapanindigan na lumayo rito ng kahit isang araw man lang. A part of her wanted to run for the hills and take the easy way out; kagaya ng lagi niyang ginagawa - fly abroad and leave. Leave them before they leave you was her motto for years. Pero hindi niya kayang saktan si Lea. Si Lea na kayang isakripisyo ang sarili para sa kanya. Si Lea na kayang gawin lahat para lang mapasaya siya. Si Lea na alam niyang mahal siya pero hindi niya agad sinuklian ng pagmamahal na deserve nito. Si Lea na hindi umalis sa tabi niya kahit nasasaktan niya na ito. Wow. This woman has got guts. Rachel was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't realize Lea was already awake.

"Good morning," Lea greeted Rachel with a peck on the lips. Rachel let out a giggle at Lea's action. Lea felt like her heart skipped a few beats - that's now definitely one of her favorite sounds and she wanted to hear more of it. Flipping Rachel over and straddling her hips, Lea started tickling Rachel's sides.

"LEA! OH MY GOSH! STOP!" Rachel squaled, "I-I CAN'T BREATHE OH MY-

"Never," Lea smirked as Rachel's fits of laughter resonated the whole room.

"T-tama na! Maiihi na ko! LEAA~ STOP!" Rachel said through gasps of breath.

"Fiiiine," Lea said as she stopped the torture. Both of them flushed and giggling.