2 Neko day 2

4490 Words

I awoke on the floor and in pain. My tail really hurt (wait tail I have a tail) O ya I'm a Neko that's right but why am I on the floor? I look up at a huge bed. Then I remember I'm only 3 feet tall (crap). I get up and I can barely see over the edge of the bed (crap). I look around and find myself alone in the room. "Well at least no one saw." I say out loud. That's when my wife comes in. "Hunny you ok? I heard a crashing sound in here." "Ya I'm fine I just fell out of bed, that's all. I'll be more careful next time." "Ok hunny but I think as long as you're this small we need to figure something out about how you sleep. And some other things as well." "Ya I know like I need to make some stairs to get on the bed, and soon. Speaking of witch. Can you help me up? And I think...um...that um.. I ...need a change. (This is going to get annoying and fast).

My wife picked me up lays me on the bed and dose a quick change. "Thanks hun I'll get this bladder thing under control soon I hope. And I can do some shopping online to get the clothes I need. And yes there's a lot that we are going to have to figure out about my new size." "Well our son is at school so we have the whole day to our self's to figure some things out. I made breakfast, so care to join me?" "Food right now is a must. Um...hunny can you give me a hand down? I don't want a repeat of falling thing again."

Instead of just helping me down my wife just carried me out of the bedroom and to the kitchen. She put me in my chair. "Sorry hun force of habit." "Its fine I understand. I'm the size of a little kid. I probably would have done the same. After breakfast I'll get to work on the clothes thing. But for now we need to talk." "Really about what? Your tail, or your ears, or you being a kid again?" "No, well ya but for now, I think for now it's a good idea that I don't go out. I mean if you need me to then fine but with all that is happening..." at that she cut me off. "Hunny yes this is going to be a big adjustment but I think we can handle it. And as for not going out we already figured that one out. We are both smart people here so we will get through this."

We ate in silence. When we were done I got down and walked over to wife. I got up on the char next to her. She looked at me wondering what I was doing. I stood on the chair to be eye to eye with her. I took her face in my hands and said "I love you. And we will get through this no matter what it takes." Then I kissed her. She kissed me back but I could since there was something off about it. I let go of my wife and told her that I had work to do. I got off the chair and headed to my office.

(Kendria)

I just got kissed by a kid. But it was my husband also. This is going to take some time to get used to. I can't show him that I am still freaking out about this. I will figure this out. Should I treat him like a kid or an adult? He seems like he still knows everything that he did before. But he is deferent somehow. I can't quite put my finger on it but its there. More open or child like. Not just his size but something.

(Neko)

I got on to my computer and started to go shopping for what I would need. I was able to find all the clothes I would need including underwear and pants in my size. They all looked a little childish but then I found suits. I ordered a couple of those as well. The total was not as bad as I thought it would be. So that was a good thing I guess. Then I started the real work of what I would need around the house.

I pulled up plains on how to build the steps for the bed. And a rail for my side of the bed. Along with some other stuff. I went to the Lowe's website and got everything ordered and paid for. Now all I would have to do is go and get it. That's when I remembered I would need help with it. But with all the shopping done I could have time to figure out what was different about my wife.

Come to find out the problem with my wife was the same problem I was ignoring. Me looking like a little kid. My size I could do nothing about but my looks. That I could fix. And as for the diapers, I have a plain for that too. I will not lose my family over this. I got out my Apple Watch and fixed the band so it would fit me. Then I set my alarm so it would go off every hour. That would start my plain to get rid of the need for one of my problems. At least in the day time. Now for the rest.