5 Neko Day 4

3578 Words

So it's been 4 days since I became a Neko. I finally Got my clothes delivered. And I have figured out my new body for the most part. Enough that I don't need any protein during day. The one exception about knowing my body was found out in an unfortunate way. Me and my wife found out the hard way never wake me up by yelling at me to get up. She scared me so much I had jumped out of bed and stuck to the ceiling in our bedroom. Then the same day I had taken a nap on the couch. Our son came home from school and yelled "I'm home". Now we have holes in our living room as well. There was no end to the laughter. Seeing me hooked to the ceiling. I looked like I was walking upside down. I looked like one of those cartoon cats. Both my wife and son didn't mean to do it but there it is.

It's now Friday morning and today I am going to go to school with my son. Kendria is a little worried about me doing this but I think it will work out for the best in the end. I guess we will see. Over the last couple of days with some help from some friends. I was able to get proper ID. Not only for my real identity. But also for my new one as Neko. So now I can be ether the adult that I was or a 4 1/2 year old kid that I look like. I am keeping my birthday so in a couple of months I will be 5 on that id. We even got all the adoption paperwork completed. So I'm good to go ether way.

My son, or for today my big brother I guess. Got it all set up at his school so I could see how people would react to the new me. He is helping me pick out the right clothes for today. Were going with the little kid look but with stile. Black pants white t-shirt and leather jacket. And I still have the Paw Patrol shoes. What can I say there comfortable and they fit. We also decided that I would be shy unless the real me needed to come out. No claws if at all possible, or jumping. Just a small, cute, shy, Neko boy. Nothing to see here, I hope.

My wife decided to drive us to school just in case I changed my mind. When we got there we had a welcoming committee. All of my "big brothers" friends and a teacher. Along with a couple of other kids. My brother got out of the Jeep and helped to get the people back. That way I could get out. This is where we planned I should be real shy. He picked me up like the little kid I looked like. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hid my face in his neck. The only thing that people saw was my back. Along with the ears and tail. So they saw a little sub Neko. You could hear everyone saying stuff like "Aww" and "So cute". Little did they know.

After the teacher talked with my wife we were off to our first class. All the teachers knew I would be there that day. So they had all made sure that there would be an extra seat next to Thomas's. Well Tom or T depending on who was talking. I was given an IPad for the day same as the rest of the kids just in case I could fallow along. Even my own logins. The first class was math and it was boring. A little scary at first with all the kids wanting to pet me. But big brother to the rescue. He kept most of them away and kept me close. The teacher was surprised when I did all the work that Tom's classmates did. I wasn't even thing about it I just did it. It was just high school math, so easy.

After that we had to fight our way to his next class. And when I say fight I mean push throw a lot of kids that wanted to see the little Neko. He had to carry me or I would have been stepped on. A lot of these kids were twice my size. Ok most of them were. As we were pushing our way throw my claws came out a little. No one saw them but Tom felt them. "Neko put those away they hurt" He whispered in my ear. I sucked them back in and said. " Sorry about that, to many people bigger then me. I'm still not used to it yet." I whispered back. Just then there was a brake in the kids and we were in the next class.

He put me down in my seat next to his. I looked a little sheepish as I put my head down and thought about what I did. I looked at Tom and said. "Sorry about that, How badly did I hurt you?" He looked at me and said. "Not bad just a couple of kitty scratches I'm good." And out came the evil grin. "Really, your going to go there now?" I said with my own evil grin. "Yes Little brother and you need to remember that you are little here. I'm not trying to argue with you but remember to keep your temper under control. My next class will be the hardest for you." "Which one is that?" I asked