9 Prolog 15 days ago

2012 Words

50 people were taken from their homes one night. Taken to a ship far above the planet. People of all ages. From a little boy of 8 years old to a girl of 60. What was being plains for them no one on earth would know. However, some might be able not guess or at least hope that it would happen to them. One day it just might happen to you. The real question is after you hear this story do you still want it to happen to you?

We are going to look at what happed to one group of people. But really what happens to just one person in that group. One very odd person if you didn't know better. To the normal people of earth or at least most of the people this guy is strange, odd, crazy, and weird. But for those of us who know him he's just Scooby. Now that's not his real name, but a nickname. He didn't even pick it out for himself. Someone else gave him that name. Who gave him that name? Well that's a different story. For now, let's just stick to this one.

"Get up you sacks of human garbage." The male voice screamed. I say male because that's what it sounded like. But it wasn't human it was very alien and very odd looking. It had 2 arms and 2 lags and a head. But that is where the lookalike contest ended. It was a blueish green color, it stood about 5 feet tall and it was fat. It looked like it weighed 700 pounds. It didn't really waddle as it passed back and forth, it glided. For being that big you would think it was just a tub of lard but you would be wrong.

"Let's get this out of the way. If there are any military types here, there's no escape. You're not on your planet anymore. Religious types, your god will not save you. There is no one and nothing that will help you out here but me. Here soon you won't even be you anymore." A guy stepped forward and asked. "What do you mean by that sir?" The blueish green thing looked at the guy and said. "Why did you call me Sir human?" The guy said. "Your voice is that of a male on our planet, and Sir is a sigh of respect of sorts. However, people like me would respond to being cold Sir by saying (Don't Sir me I work for a living). But for now, I meant it as a sigh of respect. So, will you answer my question please Sir?"

The alien cocked his head and said "Yes, I think I will. But first do you know what a little is?" "Yes" "Do you know what a CG is?" "Yes" was his response. "What about what you people call Neko or angels, or demons?" The guy was confused at the questions but he knew what they were. He responded "Yes I know what they are supposed to be. I also know about dragons and unicorns and fairies. And a lot more, but my original question still stands."

"Well I just answered it for you. You all will be turned in to one of these. The guy went bright eyed and got a smile on his face. "Really that would be really cool if true. But I don't see how you could turn me in to one of them. Is it that you're going to brainwash us in to thinking we are one of them or something like that?" The alien cocked his head the other way. "No, we move your thoughts from your form and put them in the body we choose." "Really can I be first? I know I know, can I be a Neko? That would be real kick ass I mean if you could really do it and all. Can we pick the body we get put in please? I'm sure there's all different types. Can I see them or do you still have to make them?"

"How old are you? You look old enough to have kids. But you sound like a kid yourself." "I'm in my 40's but I've been told that I act like a kid at times." "What's your name?" "Um...most people just call me Scooby. It's a nickname I was given a long time ago." "Ok Scooby my name is Jacks." "Hi Jacks how you doing today?" "I'm fine, you're an odd one, aren't you?" "Some, well most people think so. Why? Is that a problem? I not trying to make problems. I sorry, really I am."

"You said that you knew what a little was. Are you a little?" Jacks asked in response Scooby lifted his left arm and showed Jacks the bracelet on his wrist. Jacks walked over to Scooby and looked at it. Jacks read (Little Scooby Age 2-8 To calm give Teddy Bear) "Are you always a little?" Scooby blushed a little bet and said "No, I'm also a dad and husband. But I guess that's over now. Unless there's a way to go back." "How strong are you little Scooby?" Strong enough, why?"