The Explanation

"Well... It all started yesterday"

Jacob POV yesterday

I was on my way home with my mom and this guy just kinda waltzed up next to my mom and just said something like,
"Hey does your kid like markiplier?" though he didn't say it like a true fan would've but like a sorta creepy was but I said I did anyway then he tried to grab my mom, she managed to get away that time, that wasn't all she did though she managed to smack him in the face with her handbag so he'd feel the pain. Then his eyes did something real weird, his eyes they...they sort of glowed after mom hit him with the bag. It was the weirdest thing I'd seen in my life. Then he just turned round and said to my mom, "I'll be back bitch,just you wait!" The he sorta disappeared in a flash of blood red light.

Now

"Then, on my way to vidcon, there was a flash of green light and the voice was there again saying the exact same thing as last time he just went told you I'd be back and before I knew it my mom had disappeared and I haven't seen...her..." He concluded as tears started to well up in his eyes. Mark immediately sprang into action and began to hug the boy.
"We'll find your mom don't you worry about it little guy." Mark promised, as tears streamed down his face as well.

Then Jack pulls Ethan back, "You don't think that he had something to do with this" Jack suggested."
"Well he had just done the massacre at vidcon with his buds so it wouldn't exactly be out of his league. But its a whole new level now they're going after our subscribers and their families... it's despicable." Ethan's hands began to shake, " never thought they'd go to do this."
As quiet as they were trying to be, Mark overheard everything but he wasn't focusing on that he was more focused on Jacob then Jacob looked up at Mark. "Markimoo?"
"Yeh what's up?"
"Can I stay with you guys?"
"What about your dad wouldn't he be worried if you didn't go home?"
"Well I've not seen my dad in years and there's no one else that I can go to pleeeeeessseeee."
"Alright alright, you can stay with us." Mark smiled.

"Mark can you come here for a minute. Like now" Jack bellowed.
"yeh just gimme a minute. *turns to Jacob* you just stay here a min ok?" Jacob nods.

Mark then made his way over to the duo.

"Before you start guys, we have a new member to our team, Jacob is going to join us on our quest." Mark announced. Jack and Ethan exchanged glances.
"... are you sure that's a good idea?" Jack began, "I mean we are going to face them and what if they..."
"There is no one else this kid can go to and he's MY responsibility. I thought you would understand Jack... I mean that's how we met..." Mark's face then went blood red "I, going to get some air." He turned to Jack "YOU, go no where near that child!" Mark flung open the door and stormed downstairs.

"Darkeyboy everything is going to plan" A voice whispered