𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Wait a second," Billy stopped in the middle of the school parking lot and looked to me

"So you told Misses Peters you and the new guy are dating?"

"As crazy as it sounds, yes." I sighed and shook my head. "I can't exploit us. Not now at least. I know I said I didn't care if anyone knew but I can't risk my job so easily. I've worked hard for it."

"And you can't get caught having a relationship with a student. I know what happens. I understand." Billy stopped me then continued.
"Just don't be putting your mouth anywhere near him. And if he has his hands on anything I've touched, he will get another broken nose."

I returned his words with an eye roll and continued our way towards his car.

It was around dusk. The sun was setting but it was enough for us to see everything perfectly in an orange tint.

Billy and I had decided that after detention we would go for a drive to spend some time together as a couple. It was something we both could do in our spare times instead of sitting at home waiting for something better.

After approaching his car and getting in, Billy started his car and fluently drove it out of the parking space.

Billy turned his steering wheel to the right and we drove away from the school to enclose ourselves in the town history and it's gorgeous landscapes.

With the engine growling and the radio softly playing Survivor, Billy took the opportunity to speak his mind.

"This place is still a shit hole." Billy muttered, raising his eyebrows in amusement.

I shrugged his insult of my hometown off my shoulders and sent a temporary glare his way.
"It's not so bad after you get to know the place." I defended.

"Shit hole." He chimed.

I rolled my eyes.
"Stop being prejudice. There's something around here that you like about this place."

"I like the community pool and you. What else is there for me?"

"You could do something to keep your mind off of it."
I whirled my head to face him. He smirked with his eyes glued onto the road.

"You could learn or teach new things?" I suggested, making his smirk grow.

"I like where this is goin'."

"Billy," I grumbled.

"That's my name, baby. Don't wear it out."