A kidnapping? pt 1.

---No ones p.o.v---

When everybody sat down there was a awkward silence, untill Hikaru broke it...kinda. "Well this is un-comfortable" He said while shifting in his seat.

"W-well how about w-we dig in?" Hunny said while laughing nervously. Haruhi grabed a crableg and snaped it in half and made a bone-breaking sound. And Mai grabed and crab ate it.

Mai was eating another crab and snaped it in half,and making Tamaik flip. "What?" Mai said in an irretated tone. "W-well a lady-" Tamaki got interupted by 2 bone-crushing sounds, making it worse.

When he tryed to grab a crab leg mai's knife nearly stabed his hand, and made Tamaki whip his hand back and lightly winper from the sudden action.

Tamaki looked over to Haruhi's side and he saw her snap a crab 4 ways and eat the inside. "What?" Haruhi said and snaped a thick crab leg. "N-no-nothing".

"Hey Mai pass me the salt"

"Here ya go"

"Thank"

SANAP

CRACK

MUNCH

This was all happening next to Tamaki. (author-chan: lol loser. Tamaki: hey!).

"Ok im done Kyoya will you show me to my room please?" Tamaki said got up and left. "Excuse me everyone" Kyoya said and left with Tamaki.

After they left it got quiet .........again.

Haruhi tryed to snap a leg same with Mai but both failed.

"Mabie he's right I should learn some defensive martial arts." Haruhi said as she put the leg down.
"So that's it he finally got to you" Hikaru said and put an arm over his chair.

"Haruhi, Mai we were all pretty worried about you, even if those guy's were drunk they might have had a weapon on them." Hunny said as he looked at Usa-chan.

"You....... were worried about..us?" Mai and Haruhi said in union.

"Look guys were," Haruhi started.
"Really sorry," Mai said next.
"We made you worry about us." They both finished like Hokaru and Karu.

"AWW WE FORGIVE YOU GUYS!!" They all said and hugged Haruhi and Mai.

"Oh and don't take me and Karu's style k?~" Hikaru said and winked.

"Ok?" They two girls said without thinking.

"...Beh..." They said but not as a play type deal thing.
"Uh Mai? Haruhi? You guys ok?"Karu said while releasing the hug.

"I'm not feeling to good." Haruhi said while holding her stomach.
"Same here" Mai said and put a hand over her mouth and one on her stomach.

"Uh-oh they ate too much!" Hikaru said.
"Get them to the nearest bath room!" Karu said and Mori picked them both up and ran to a random room.

---time skip---

When Mai and Haruhi finished spewing there dinner in to one toilet whey washed and wiped there mouths.

"Well that was a waist of a good meal right?" Haruhi said to Mai. "Yeah and I liked the food, I'll tell Mori to save some for tomorrow at lunch." Mai said while washing her hands.

"Thanks that would be nice." and they both walked out.

--We were in such a rush that I don't know what room we ran in-- Haruhi thought as they walked into the room.

"We're sorry sir-" they said and bowed but were cut off by a familiar voice.

---Mai's p.o.v---

"We're sorry sir-" we bowed and were cut off by a VERRY familiar voice.

"No need to apologize Mai, Haruhi is fine by the looks on you're faces it was an emergency so...I understand" Kyoya said as he moved the towel out of his face.

"Kyoya-senpai? Is that really you?" Haruhi said as the stood straight up.

"Yes why would I lie?" Kyoys said and put his glasses back on.

"Well you just look diffrent without you're glasses on that's all" Haruhi said and he came closer.

---??? P.o.v---

"I see the brats now boss" I whisper into the secret microphone in my watch.

"Good now wait till night fall to get them" my boss said.

"Yes sir" I whisper to the secret watch and hang up.

---Such pretty things for so much cash, I better be paid extra for this, but still I have to be careful that tower kid ehh what's his name? Mini? No uh Moni? No.... Mori? Yeah that's it Mori I better watch out for his they say he hads instincts like a fucking dogowlcat thing. and that other Otori kid Kyoya and Motskuni this better be good.--- I think to my self as now I wait.

---time skip---
--Mai's p.o.v--

When It was time to sleep I felt watched and un-easy.

"Takashi." I said to my brother he looked surprised that I called him by his full name.

"I have this bad feeling something will happen to me and Haruhi, can you sleep with us? Just to make shure" I said with a straight face and a serious tone that I rarely use.

"Hn" (translation: yeah)

I nood and we head off to bed.

---??? P.o.v---

Damn she's good but not good enough When he's changing I can swoop in grab em' and dip out before he can get me and James, He's a quiet fellow but strong and stealthy, just how the boss wants us to be.

"James, the tall one Mori is going to sleep with the girls but when he's changing in the bathroom we swoop in grab em' and get out got it?" is at and he nods.

Show time..
---------------------------
A/N: AHAHHAHAH cliff hanger! I'm sorry to say that I might end this soon with an extended ending but I don't know how many more chapters I should make so I'll leave it up to you guys! And also I'm having writers block so I need ideas halp. on I'm done talking
Bye!