You....WHAT!?

Silence

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You....Charge?" Charlie asked

"Yeah, some parts of us are not human- there robotic and one of those parts happen to be our heart'

"You see what Azul is trying to say is that our 'hearts' is an engine, we plug in and 'sleep' but were still mostly human"

"wow"

---time skip (next day)---

---3rd person p.o.v---

The next day the rest of the host club came over, but they couldn't see Azul (Haruhi) or Snow (Mai), Hunny and Mori were told of what Snow and Azul shared the night before.

Nether of them could process what hey were just told.

"Mai and Haruhi's bodys were.....tampered with. WHAT ELSE WAS CHANGED!?" Hunny yelled out in frustration.

The one her cared for most was now a stranger to him

Why?

Why would they do this to them?

And why them in the first place?

This doesn't make any sense, the pieces just don't fit together.

I'll have to talk to Riuu about this later, i'm getting a headache.

"Takashi, i'm going to bed."

"Don't forget to brush your teeth"

"I wont."

---Time skip..again---

--Azul's p.o.v--

Something's up Hunny keeps staring off into space while walking and he almost ran into the wall, and Mori is just looking at a photo..of a girl with black hair and blue eyes she looks pretty short too.

I wonder who she is..

But now isn't the time for that, besides he has a sad look in his eyes-like he lost her or.....she's missing.

hm..

I'll ask when the time is right.

---Snow's p.o.v---

Azul looked lost in thought, she looked to Hunny, and them Mori who had a photo in his hand.I can't see what is on it though, i'll ask Azul after this.

----Time skip----

"Hey Azul!"

I yelled running to catch up to the blue haired female.

"Hu? Oh! Hey Snow what's up?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure anything"

"hat was on that photo Mori was holding?"

"O the photo? why?"

"I was just wondering"

"Oh, well it was a photo of a really short girl with black air and blue eyes, he looked sad. It's ether because she might be dead, or she's missing."

"Oh..."

---3rd person p.o.v---

Snow and Azul were standing in silence due to the fact the girl in the photo was 'missing'

The more Snow thought of it her head started to hurt.

It went from a small pain to a more painful thudding in her skull.

It hurt so much that she started to cry and slightly scream, catching the attention of the others down the hall.

Azul was trying to calm Snow down, bit the kept yelling about how much it hurt, and to make it stop.

Dai was the first one to get to the two girls, He had Azul go and get a wet paper towel.

When the others made it to Snow and Dai, Riuu was the first to give her some medication.

Azul had told him in a rush, so he only got, 'Azul is in pain she said her head hurt'

"Dai it's her memories, there coming back-"

Riuu as cut off by Yukio.

"WHAT?! There coming back too soon! The sooner they comeback the more pain it will be"

The others had no time to react as Snow began to scream a scream that did not sound human.

Moments later Azul came back with a small bucket and a towel.

They rushed to Snow's room-Dai who was holding Snow tried to be as gentle as he could, knowing the more she moves the pain will get worse.

Snow on the other hand felt like she was in purgatory* The pain was so unbearable, the she felt like her head was nuked by the whole world-it was indescribable.

---Time skip---

Snow has passed out when they got her to her room due to the pain. She was still screaming.

That was hours ago, everything has finally calmed down and Riuu had called a meeting.

---At the meeting---

"Ok I have called you boys here to discuss about Snow and Azul."

"Wait why bring Azul into this?" Akio asked.

"Because we don't know if the same will happen to her as it did to Mai or in this case Snow."

"Riuu, we should keep an eye on both of them. Have someone with them at all times, and not let them be alone with anybody out side of the company."

"Good idea Dai, do we have any other ideas before we move onto the next subject?"

Silence

"No? Ok on to the next subject...."

And that's how they spent the rest of the night, until and arrangement was agreed on.