wHY IS IT PINK!?

--Snow's P.O.V--

After Riuu explained why Azul and I have to go to this snobby rich-kid school, we were about to be forced to put on the painfully yellow dresses but...Azul and I burned them in the middle of the night-last night.

"now...sn....SNOW"

"AH, oh jesus Charlie, don't do that you just gave me a mini heart attack." I said, Charlie just smiled and looked ahead of us.

Right now were walking to school. The others were walking in front of us. Azul was talking to Akio teaching her how to hack.

---Time skip---

Hmm

It's like she knows it.

Well if you're confused Azul stopped in front of a small apartment building-though that is not the thing that bothers me-she's looking at it longingly.

As if the used to know it and/or lived in it.

Now that I think about it, there are somethings that don't make sense. Like what happened before they found me on the side of the road like they said.

Or why those two guys-uhhh Hunny I think and Ta-taka-takashi..?

Yeah

Hunny and Takashi...why do they seem so similar
Why?

Hmm.

I'll have to look into that, with that creep with the glasses-I forgot his name..

"So Azul are you ready to go."

Azul looked at us as if she didn't know who we are. Like she was a different person looking at strangers.

But that went away as fast as it came. Weird.

"So Azul, Snow I heard from a little birdie that you burned your uniforms last night." Akio said wrapping his arms around our shoulders.

"Akio we all know that this 'birdie' is Dai, he can literally see everything!"

Dai chuckled in front of us, looking back with a small-barely noticeable-smile.

"Well..yeah,he's a tower" Charlie said butting in on our conversation.

"Hey guys. Did you hear? The headmaster(?) of the school is giving us all the privileges that the rich-snobs get!" Yukio said with start in his eyes, which is kinda rare seeing as he barely shows emotion-only if you bother him enough.

"So...?" Charlie said

"SO We get the same food the rich-snobs get!" Yukio said sounding kinda irritated.

"Were here.."

"Hm...."

We all just stared at the (abomination) School in front of us

"WHY IS IT PINK?!?!"