Coming back home

Name: Mai Morinozuka

Age: 15

Height: (a little shorter than hunny)

Hair color: Jet Black

Eye color: Bright Blue

It's 5:00am and your on your way back to japan.... Japan... It has been a while almost 5 years. As your flight takes off you wave good bye to your aunt and your uncle who took care of you. "Bye Mai take care and say hi for your brother And your parents for me would ya?" Asked your aunt from a far, and you give a quick nod and wave good bye.

~~ TIME SKIP~~

At the air port*

As you walk to out with your bags and escorts you

see a limo and the driver said "welcome back Miss.Mai", you give a small smile and say "its nice to be back" with your charming yet soft voice As your bags are put away you ride back home to meet your family.

~~TIME SKIP~~

Back home you see your patents

"Mai!!" Your Mother yells happily

"Mom!" You yell and run towards her excited to be reunited "Mai welcome home" your Father says calmly and hugs you. As you talk with your parents for a while you finally ask "Where's Takashi?" "Oh he's at school he should be back in an hour..." your Mother said."Oh and I almost forgot you will be going to the same school as a 1st year!" She finished excited "W-what?! Why?" You asked a little nervous , "So you can spend time with your brother of corse" Your Father chirped In, "wait... wait what school is it?" You ask a little scared 'ugh I hope it's not a public school I get nervous and feel trapped' You tell your self. "We'll it's not a public school if that's what you mean, it's called Ouran Academy and there's lots of nice students there!" Your Father said happily "you will start tomorrow" you mother said almost instantly "O-ok well I should go un pack" you stutter nervously, "you know what we should do?!" your Mother says excitedly "What?" You and your Father say at the same time, "We should supersize Takashi!!" Your mother exclaimed ,you and your Father look at each other confused.

~~TIME SKIP~~

Takashi's P.O.V

I came home and noticed no one came out and said hello, as I look around I find a door open and see them my parents dead on the floor and spot a girl covered I'm there blood gutting a maid I charge at her and she doges and looks at me "it's been a long time Takashi" and I instantly recognize her... my little sister Mai. "Why" I ask, "I just wanted a little fun that's all" she smiles an evil smile one you could never forget.......... all of a sudden my parents stand up laughing same with the maid and Mai, "W-what" I say a little confused. "SURPRISE!!!" they all yell at the same time.

--later--

"Sorry Takashi it was Mom and Dad's idea" Mai said innocently "Mai" Mother and father said "its true" Mai said back

Mai's P.O.V

We all talk and laugh until it's was time to go to bed as I say good night Takashi hugs me and said "I'm gald your back Mai I missed you" " I missed you to Takashi" I say and hug him back

A/N

This is the end of this chap

I hope u all enjoyed it

And plz if u lik comment what

You think should

Happen next and if Mai

Ends up liking a host (and yes Haruhi will be in this one this she and Mai will be friends)

So

Comment

Fav

And

Now

This is cat bug

Never say cats can't be bugs

Later