kidnapping? part 2

----Mai's p.o.v----

When Mori when to the bathroom to change, me and Haruhi were talking and then we herar a crack from the window then after that everything whent in slow motion...

Crash!

Someone - or someones crashed in thrugh the window, one person grabed Haruhi and the other grabed me...

"Lets go little kitten~" The man-kidnapper-person said in a low raspy vioce, it sent shivers down my spine.

"TAKASHI!!" I yelled and them next thing I know me and Haruhi are out the window those kinappers jumped thourgh...

into the night "MAI HARUHI!!" is the last thing we heard, when the mantion faded into the distance.

"We gotem boss" one of the two males said into a watch-looking thing.

"Good now bring them back to the warehouse, but make shure Morinozuka and Haninozuka dont follow... that will ruin the surprise" The male in the Watch-thing said.

"Yes sir" and with that we went to a black truck.

"Here getem tied up I'll start up the truck." One said and walked off.

"Turn arround girly this wont hurt" The other said to Haruhi.

"Fucking creep" I said under my breath.

"What was that shorty?!" He kinda yelled

"Ok hold up Haruhi duck" I yelled and I charged at the male and threw a punch.

----*warning really bad fight sene*----

---3rd p.o.v----

Mai charged at the male infront of her and threw a punch, the male hardly doged the punch and got hit on the side of the head. The other male ran back hearing the yells and saw his partner in a, fight with the hostage who is apperently in high school fighting like a martial arts master... little did he know that she is a martial arts master allong with her brother Takashi Morinozuka.

Then the second male jumped in to the fight, and Mai did a roundhouse kick, but he doged. The two males looked at each other and pulled out one hand gun each, and started to fire and Mai. She was somehow dogeing all the atempts to get hit with a bulet and Haruhi who ran to look for something to his the two males with.

After Haruhi was looking for sometime she found a log, she picked it up and ran back to the somehow looking war. She ran behind one male hit him in the head and nocked him out.

Mai saw that this brought the first male's atention to his knocked out partner., and took this as a chance to knock him out.

But out of nowhere two other men came out and covered both Mai's mouth and Haruhi's. thus nocking them both out.

-----------------------------------
Sorry for not updating I'm on a HUGE writers block :*(

Hope u enjoyed!! :D