who killed Markiplier!?

(Chapter one in the WKM serious and yes, I switch from he/she/they pronouns for Oscar because that's what they like)
(12/26/19: Ethan is now Jack due to character development)

    Ozzie sighed as he looked down at the invitation again.

Dear, Damien and my beloved Oscar
    You are invited for a get together at Markipliers Manor. Please dress formally and pack enough to stay for a week. I'm looking forward to seeing you. 
                                             -sincerely Mark

"Thanks, dad..." She mumbled before looking at themselves in the mirror. They had on a white button-up shirt black dress pants with a black bow tie.   Ozzie looked down at there platforms and sighed once more.

    Damien gently knocked on the door, looking in as the door was already open. "Hey kiddo, you look great," he said, gently fidgeting with his cane.

    Oscar looked over and smiled slightly. "Thanks, Dame... you're nervous too?" They asked noticing how Damian fidgeted with his cane. "I get it... I mean I haven't seen dad in 3 years," he said walking over to Damian. "I'm ready by the way," she said handing Damian the invention.

Damian nodded and took the invitation. "Then let us be off, " and with that Oscar and Damien were off to Markiplier Manor.

              -------------------------------

   Oscar smiled as Tyler the Butler opened the door. "Good evening-" Tyler's eyes lit up when he saw Oscar. "Long time no see Ty," Oscar said and handed Tyler the invitation before hugging the tall male gently.

   "Yes, long time no see...how old are you now Mr. Ozzie?" Tyler asked hugging Oscar back. "Please Ty, just Ozzie, and I'm now 16," she said and looked around. "Where's dad?"

   Tyler nodded and hummed. "He'll be down when the rest of the guests arrive. For now, why don't you go meet the other guests" Tyler suggest and smiled at Damien, before going back to the door.

   Oscar nodded and walked over to a man who was by the piano. The male looked up at Oscar, confusion, laced in his eyes. "Hello, young Ms. I'm Abe and you maybe?" He asked. Oscar shook the man's hand when it was offered. "I'm Oscar, it's nice to meet you, Abe, " she introduced himself. "Before you ask, Mark is my Father," he said with a slight smile.

    Abe nodded before glancing over at Damien. "If I may ask if Mark is your Father then why did you come here with our town's mare?" Abe asked making Oscar flinch slightly.

   "Ah, easy answer. Oscar here chose to live with me while a little family fighting happened. I'm Damien, Oscar's Uncle on there mother's side" Damien said, gently placing his hand on Oscar's shoulder, saving the younger.

   Abe nodded before glancing skeptically at the door as the Colonial walked in. Oscar hummed and looked over. "Will...?" He muttered and walked over giving Colonel a huge.

"Bully!" The Colonel hugged back and smiled. "Hey Kid long time-"
"No see" Oscar finished Colonel's sentence and smiled up at him. "How have you been? Okay I hope," she said pulling away from the hug.

    "Oh, I've been the same old...how have you've been? All this family fighting has to be affecting you" he said softly.

    "Of course it has, but I've been taking care of them just fine. Come here Colonel, let's go get a drink" Damian said walking over, disappearing with Oscar's stepfather.

Oscar sighed softly and started to walk away but Blue hair caught there eye. "Hello, I am Oscar, but you may call me Ozzie." She said and turned, greeting a Green hair boy that looked to about in his late teens maybe 20.