What did you expect?

(Ending 7 out of 31 in the a heist with Markiplier. I switch from him/they/she for Rin cus they like it. Also Jack. And Oscar) Axal belongs to me love (also also a heist with markiplier belongs to Mark)) 

You hummed and held your head, before looking up at the sound of a radio...

"Are you having a bad day? Well, why not stop by Fort Brannagan? We're the last military stronghold left against the Zombie hordes. We're holding, and we are very trusting of pretty much anyone. So stop by if you're not too busy, and we'll treat you real good. There's food and shelter and hot showers and free prime rib! Just take a left at the diner and follow the signs."

  "Oh...zombies..." you heard Rin mutter. You looked over to Rin, before the memories hit you.

"I'd feel more comfortable with the scientist"

"Oh, sorry. I thought you were Zombies or raiders...your not raiders are you?"

"haven't you three noticed time being a little funny lately?"

Some single thing is mixing a bunch of different timelines and realities together into a single dimensions."

"Oh, yes it is. It's possible!"

  Mark walked over to the two of you pulling you from your thoughts. "Well, that sounds promising." He said. "No, it sounds like a huge setup..." Rin said sarcastically. "Well, good to see your alive again..." Mark muttered. "I honestly have to agree with Rin on this one" you said causing Mark to sigh. "Fine" he walked back over and switched through the stations once more.

  I'm requesting assistance at my research lab. I may have figured out what's happening here. I just need some help. Please, anyone in the nearby area, come to my lab. Just take a right at the diner and follow the signs."

  "That sounds like work" Mark whined. "I don't know. Trust some science nut or trust an equally trusting military type person? You've been pretty good at making choices. Why don't you take another crack at this one? But I'm telling you, free prime rib." Mark said trying to convince you to go to the soldier.

   You let out a sigh, not wanting to go through the craziness of the scientist once more. “ let's just...go with the soldier…” you muttered. Rin glared at you slightly but you ignored it. “Awesome. I was thinking the same thing...free prime ribs.” Mark said, obviously you two weren't thinking the same thing. “Honestly, if you'd made the other option, I might've had to veto it.” ‘No you wouldn't’ you thought. “No offense, but that science lady sounds crazy.” He said and you could only nod in agreement...she was crazy.

   All right, now follow me.” Mark said and started to walk out. You helped Rin up, who was a bit grumpy...you had no clue why though. “I think the coast is clear. Looks like the shooting and its fighting has moved on from here. So stick close to me.” Mark said, moving the barricade he set up. “Keep an eye out for that sign.”

  You nodded followed Behind Mark, Rin close behind you. “It's--oh.” Mark cut himself off when he spotted the sign. “That's...convenient…” Rin muttered. “Well, hey. I think it's through here. Come on, come on.” Mark said going through a bush. You glanced at Rin who was shaking his head, but you just shrugged and followed Mark.

  You three came upon a base that had barricades out front. “Hello?” Mark called out causing you and Rin to cringe...you never just...call out. “Hello?” Mark called out once more when he got no reply. “Mark...shut up!” Rin said through gritted teeth.