Who killed Markilier!? 3

(Chapter three in the WKM serious and yes, I switch from he/she/they pronouns for Oscar because that's what they like)
(12/26/19: Ethan is now Jack for character development)

The door suddenly opened with a clash of thunder.

"Stop!"

"What are you doing?!" The lady asked after she walked in."Who the hell are you?" Abe asked, pointing his gun at her. "Celine? What are you doing here?" The Colonel asked, dropping his gun a little.

"Celine?" Jack asked Oscar softly. "My...My mom" Oscar responded, disbelief in her eyes.
"Celine"? How the hell do you know her?" The Detective asked growling softly.
"Madame, I'm afraid you've come at a very inopportune time. Something dreadful has happened here." The butler said, worry laced in his voice.

"I can see that, and I'm glad I got here before it got any worse," Celine said, gently placing her hand on her chest, looking around. Her eye's softened when they met Oscar's eyes. "This is only the tip of the iceberg! And it's a big iceberg. How can I put this delicately... MARK'S FUCKING DEAD!" The Chef yelled, butting in.

"What?" Celine asked, sadness crossing through her eyes. "Dead like my hopes and dreams. And he's a flesh-eating zombie, too!" The Chef added."Homo necrosis-" Celine started but was cut off by The Colonel.

"

Exactly. Hence the gun!" The Colonel exclaimed causing The Detective and Oscar to roll their eyes.

"That is NOT "hence the gun"!" The Detective yelled, flailing his gun around. "Stop waving those bloody guns around!" Tyler yelled only to have two gun's and a ladle waved in his face.

"Hol- Hold on! Tell me what happened! How did Mark... die?" Celine asked, biting her lip gently.
"It was murder," Damien said sadly, glancing over at Oscar as they nodded in agreement.

Thunder

"And worse yet, the body is missing." Oscar added on stepping out from behind Jack and Damien."What? Show me. And don't say that word." Celine said in disbelief. "What word? Murder?" The Chef asked. Thunder...

"Yes! That word!" Celine growled walking into the house more. "Well, I mean murder-" Tyler was cut off by Thunder. "-is a rather accurate description of what occur-" He finished. "Do you not see that lightning?" Celine asked with a bit of disbelief that she could not be the only one Hearing the Thunder.

"You sayin' it was lightning that murdered-"

Thunder

"-Mark?" the Detective asked glancing around as the thunder boomed as he was speaking. "Well, Mother Nature doesn't really strike me as having murderous-" The Colonel was cut off by Thunder.

"-intent... Unless you count that time I was pulled into the board game Jumanji and I-!" Celine cut off The Colonel. "Stop, stop! Look, whatever's happening here is tapping into forces far beyond our control," she said. Jack looked around and realized they were now were where Mark's body once was. "uh..when did we-" Jack groaned softly when he got cut off. Oscar gently took Jack's hand glancing at the Chef when he spoke. "Murder."

Thunder

"Mur...doch?" the Colonel said as everyone looked around. "Malarkey." the Detective said as everyone still looked around. "Mermaid?" Oscar said waiting for the thunder relieved when there was none. "Marco-!" Tyler said. everyone was blinded by lightning as thunder rumbled. looking around Jack was the only one really questioning how they are all now sitting at the dining table.