The Cowards way out

(Ending 5 out of 31 in the a heist with Markiplier. I switch from him/they/she for Rin cus they like it. Also Jack. And Oscar) Axal belongs to ma Love (also also a heist with markiplier belongs to Mark)) 

   You blinked and glanced around. Your were back alive and back at a choice...tell the truth or lie. remembering the fact you died last time, you decided to Lie.

   "Mark...i'm fine!" You said, trying to reassure him. Mark gave you a look but sighed. "Okay. Anyway if your good, then we need to find out what's actually happening out there." Mark said his eyes flickering from Rin, who was somehow still unconscious, back over to you. "Seems the gunfire died down at least. Maybe it's not so bad."

   As Mark said that a man yelled out. "Watch out!" you and Mark looked outside. "Oh, sweet baby Jesus!" A guy was rolling past in a car. "Oh, my God! The world is ending! Also, I'm on fire!" he yelled as the truck was on fire. He started to scream and drive by again before there was this loud explosion. You stared wide eyed as an on-fire tier rolled by.

   Mark gained your attention by opening his mouth. "Well, maybe that'll be the worst of it." He gave a nervous chuckle as you rolled your eyes. "Sure..." you mumbled before Mark continued. "Either way, we gotta figure this out. What we don't know is what's actually happening out there." Zombies you dumb ass... you thought. Mark made a face as you heard someone yell. "Oh the pain! Damn this very obvious Zombie Apocalypse! Damn it to hell!"

   You gave Mark this look as he began to speak once more. "I mean, I can make an educated guess as to what's happening, bit we need solid info if we're gonna make it out of here alive." Mark you dumb ass!!

   "Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh, a zombies eating my leg! It's got both of my legs!" Mark looked horrified. "Not the pinky toes, zombie! That's my--" at this point the man was just babbling as you knew the Zombie was eating him alive. You looked at Mark and motioned to outside. Mark looked at you with a horrified face. "Let's find something to help us survive." He said before going over to pick up Rin's unconscious body.

   You turned and started to look around. "There's gotta be something in here that's gonna-whoa!" Mark cut himself off causing you to turn around. When you did you gasped softly at the old radio he found. How did you two not see this before?

     "A radio. Oh, perfect" Mark said stating the obvious. He gently set Rin down before starting to switch through the stations. "Emergency broadcast. This is not a drill. Stay in your homes and lock your doors. Do not try to establish contact with loved ones. This is an emergency-"

   "That's depressing." Mark said before going back to switching stations. You looked over when you heard Rin let out a small groan. "Rin...are you okay?" You asked kneeling down next to the teen. Rin nodded sitting up slowly. "I'm fine...just a headache..." Rin mumbled holding his head. "What's ...whats going on?" She asked. You were about to answer but the radio caught your attention.

   "Are you having a bad day? Well, why not stop by Fort Brannagan? We're the last military stronghold left against the Zombie hordes. We're holding, and we are very trusting of pretty much anyone. So stop by if you're not too busy, and we'll treat you real good. There's food and shelter and hot showers and free prime rib! Just take a left at the diner and follow the signs."

   "Oh...zombies..." you heard Rin mutter. You nodded. Mark walked over to the two of you. "Well, that sounds promising." He said. "No, it sounds like a huge set up..." Rin said sarcastically. "Well, good to see your alive again..." Mark muttered. "I honestly have to agree with Rin on this one" you said causing Mark to sigh. "Fine" he walked back over and switched through the stations once more.