Chapter 7 ~ I'm Sorry

Spinel....no, no way, Spinel....she-..apologized?!

"I....forgive you." I mumble slightly. "I'm sorry too."

"I don't forgive you." Spinel said gravely.
"W-what!" I say a bit too loudly, almost yelling it. "Um..what?!"
"You...y-you..." Spinel paused, twiddling her fingers and blushing. "You said...you said that you have a boyfriend...and you...didn't deny being embarrassed of me..or w-wanting to abandon m-me..." Spinel began to mumble.

"Well...um..I..alright, if you're not going to forgive me, I'll make you!" I grab Spinel's wrist and race to my car. It didn't matter that it was past curfew, and I'd get in trouble for this. All that mattered to me right now was Spinel's happiness. I would do anything to make her forgive me, but I don't know why. I don't care though. Spinel was the one to be focused on right now. We get into the car and I twist the key. After a few minutes, I head to a parking lot. There weren't many places available at night, except for one. I pull Spinel into a club. We show our fake IDs and get in.

"Hey, short stack, where'd ya get the IDs?" Spinel whispers to me as we're sitting at a table.
"I have a close friend who manufactures them." I say, getting a bit bored.
"I'm gonna go get us some drinks." I go to the bartender and order two whiskeys. I bring them back to the table and sit.
"So...what do you want to do?" I ask.
Spinel sighs, and grabs my hand.

She snickered and started laughing. "You're so weird! First you want me to forgive you, now you bring me to a night club!" She's so cute. I never bother to notice how attractive she can be sometimes.

I lean in, an inch away from her face.

My phone rang.

"A-aH, um.." I pull away from her face and answer my phone. "Hhhhhh-hello?"

"WhERE ARE YOU?!" An angry Pink asked. "AND WHERE IS SPINEL?"
"Uh...um..." I mumble.
"Do I hear....music? And yelling? Where are you, Y/N?!" She yelled into the phone.
"At..the club....?" I say.

(Sorry for the short chapter, this is a two part one;;)